• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Cepheus Engine Only 40 seat Regional Grav transport

Similar in purpose to today's regional commercial jets, this transport is in widespread use across the Imperium. Inexpensive and convenient for passengers.

2_Regional_transport.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they gave their business card to Michael O'Leary, who had one time, proposed installing a pay toilet.

I'm not in this industry, beyond enjoying it's benefits, but I have tried looking up regulations regarding seating capacity, toilets, and cabin personnel since I feel it would impinge on passenger ship design.

How big is a "square?" Even a mere ¼ m² would make a 4-square seat the size of first class seating. Normal coach seating (well, a decade ago) is about 0.6 m², plus maybe 0.1 m² per seat for aisle space.

How big is a "square?" Even a mere ¼ m² would make a 4-square seat the size of first class seating. Normal coach seating (well, a decade ago) is about 0.6 m², plus maybe 0.1 m² per seat for aisle space.

True--but a couch has life support as well. How big is that?

Back