• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Anybody know which edition?

Will the reprint be? 1st or 2nd?

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunter:
Version 1.0

That from the reprint page below:

http://www.farfuture.net/a2001.html

Hunter
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doh. Feeling stupid now.

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kentares:
I would expect (and wanted) 2nd edition but something is better than nothing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually i liked 1st edition better but does anyone know if they will be printing both?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kentares:
I would expect (and wanted) 2nd edition but something is better than nothing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I liked chargen from the 2nd edition but for rules prefer the 1st.

------------------

David Shayne

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crimson Cat:
Actually i liked 1st edition better but does anyone know if they will be printing both?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to this scedule the 2nd ed rules are on the list.
http://www.farfuture.net/a2011.html

------------------

David Shayne

Back