• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

How will you use the upcoming Starship Geomorph book?

How will you use the upcoming Starship Geomorph PDF? Choose all that apply.

• I won't. I have no interest in this.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I'll use it as visual reference using my computer, tablet, or other personal device.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I'll use it as inspiration for creating my own starship plans.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • I'll use it to create a complete printed reference copy using my own printer or local print shop.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I'll use it to print out just the pages I want and cut them out for easier use.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • I'll use it to create a bound copy using a Print On Demand service (if properly formatted).

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very nice. There're of great utility. In 129 though there were fuel tanks across the corridor from sleeping quarters. I know the fuel has to go somewhere, but shouldn't all that LHyd be behind a serious bulkhead?

In 129 though there were fuel tanks across the corridor from sleeping quarters. I know the fuel has to go somewhere, but shouldn't all that LHyd be behind a serious bulkhead?

It wasn't just 129. That situation occurred in a lot of places. I'm planning to re-issue the PDF in a couple weeks, mostly for spelling and grammatical issues, but I'm also doing some line work and other tweaks. Bulkheads around the fuel is something I've already fixed.

I can host it if you want me to.

Thanks, but there should be no need. It appears to have been downloaded - or at least viewed - over 7,000 times in the last two weeks. I posted a direct link to the PDF in my Google drive to this thread on 10/12/18 that Kevsurp said worked.

Thanks, but there should be no need. It appears to have been downloaded - or at least viewed - over 7,000 times in the last two weeks. I posted a direct link to the PDF in my Google drive to this thread on 10/12/18 that Kevsurp said worked.

You're welcome. I do have gigabytes of spare space.

An AI research station for the next game on Pax Stellar - dropped a few in the gallery. And I think I have a hanging elevator I need to fix.

And I may want to add another sub-basement tram station to connect to other locations (this world has nasty to Imperium tech nanos, so only steam-powered vehicles. Not quite steampunk but I thought about it). As this is 3000+ years later, the interior is a bit more broken up than the maps show. And that tram - I am thinking of whatever 70's TV show that had a subway going all over in a post-apocalyptic world.

Back