• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Reaches for pen

AndreaV

SOC-13
(well my CE notepad if truth be told)

The recent discussion on the TML about T4 has lead me to believe some new M0 material is long overdue, so... I'm going to write some (in amongst my 70+ hour work week, coding Hgs and keeping my LSVT partner happy). Should be fun :)

(well my CE notepad if truth be told)

The recent discussion on the TML about T4 has lead me to believe some new M0 material is long overdue, so... I'm going to write some (in amongst my 70+ hour work week, coding Hgs and keeping my LSVT partner happy). Should be fun :)

Can't wait.

Remember to send it to Jeff when your done for publication in Freelance.

Best regards,

Ewan

Heck I've got three long night adventures sitting on my hard drive you can probably have :rofl:
You really are trying to short out my keyboard, aren't you? :)

If you do, Freelance Traveller stops until I can replace it. Since it's a laptop, Not Easy.

Send 'em on, usual addresses.

You really are trying to short out my keyboard, aren't you? :)

If you do, Freelance Traveller stops until I can replace it. Since it's a laptop, Not Easy.

Send 'em on, usual addresses.

They were originally written as an extension for my winter blooms setting from JTAS, but Loren doesn't seem to be doing anything with them. Will see about extending them abit (I always keep my JTAS submission's word count down, so they end up a bit too terse for my liking) and rewriting the setting details.

They were originally written as an extension for my winter blooms setting from JTAS, but Loren doesn't seem to be doing anything with them. Will see about extending them abit (I always keep my JTAS submission's word count down, so they end up a bit too terse for my liking) and rewriting the setting details.
At your discretion and convenience, as always.

Are these 3 adventures anything to do with the Rainbows and Lollipops adventure that JTAS were doing (seemed to stop halfway into the story)

Are these 3 adventures anything to do with the Rainbows and Lollipops adventure that JTAS were doing (seemed to stop halfway into the story)

Sort of... they tie in eventually, but most of my adventures do. Rainbows and lollipops is actually episode one of a bigger adventure (chasing rainbows) more tied into my work on the intelligence agencies of the interstellar wars. I've never finished episodes two and three sadly. Probably should I suppose. Truth be told I'm not entirely happy with it yet.

The one I'm going to send to Jeff is called Lady Luck and its set some 1300 years earlier in the same general area. It provides some of the background to the "lollipops" bit.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the end of rainbows and lollipops, just wondering when JTAS are going to release them.

Looking forward to the end of rainbows and lollipops, just wondering when JTAS are going to release them.

Unfortunately JTAS would have a little trouble releasing them as I've not finished writing them :).

To be honest, when I look at Rainbows and Lollipops I'm less than satisfied with my writing. One of the problems with JTAS is that to keep the word count down I tend to cut a lot of stuff out and the results can be a bit stilted.

Don't worry, a good referee can round things back out, you just have to provide the various plot points for them to hang stuff on.

To be honest I am hoping to pinch it for my TNE TU, so could this as a vote to complete the adventure :)

Cheers
Richard

Back