• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2300AD Collection For Sale!

100 USD plus shipping [from Canada] for the following near complete 2300AD collection:

• 2300 AD boxed set - 2nd edition basic rules
• Star Cruiser
• Aurore Sourcebook
• Colonial Atlas
• Earth/Cybertech Sourcebook
• Equipment Guide
• Ground Vehicle Guide
• Invasion
• Kafer Sourcebook
• Nyotekundu Sourcebook
• Ships of the French Arm
• Bayern
• Beanstalk
• Deathwatch Program
• Energy Curve
• Kafer Dawn
• Mission Arcturus
• Ranger
• Rotten to the Core
• Operation: Overlord (Kafer War adventure, published by 3W Games)
• U.S.S. Hampton (deck plans, published by Seeker Gaming Systems)

This is a near complete collection from what I can tell - I believe it is only missing a deck plan or two from Seeker Gaming Systems.

The 2300 AD and Star Cruiser boxes have shelf wear and minor dings and creases. The Star Cruiser game has never been played (The counters are unpunched).

Overall, the books and modules are all in excellent condition. Some books do have pages that have naturally yellowed with age and there may be a couple of unnoticed blemishes here and there, but otherwise these items are in near mint condition.

These are all from my personal collection and are unmarked (ie no margin notes, etc.) and clean. They have been carefully stored in a smoke free environment.

At this time I am hoping to sell this as one big lot - Shipping will probably run about $30 from Canada to most US locations.

Back