• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 Only: A T20 CD from FFE

atpollard

Super Moderator
Peer of the Realm
Like many of you, I recently received this e-mail [emphasis is mine]:
Greetings from Far Future Enterprises!

First, we want to express our appreciation for your continued support for us and our line of role-playing games: Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and Dark Conspiracy.

For our Kickstarter backers (and everyone else) we are pleased to announce that the Deck Plans for the Scout and Free Trader (as rewards for backing the T5 Kickstarter) will ship during the month of February.

If you are a Kickstarter backer, you will get a separate email from us through Kickstarter.

There is an order point here ( www.farfuture.net ) if you haven’t yet ordered.

We are proud to announce two new items:

The Traveller D20 CDROM, the canon for the D20 edition of Traveller, and

our Dice Sampler, a simple way of adding Traveller dice to your order.

We also have a limited number of FFE 004 The Short Adventures had copy reprint. This title has been out of print for some time, and we recently found a carton of the books tucked away in the back of the warehouse.

And there’s more to come in 2014:

Greg Lee’s Cirque

Martin Dougherty’s Shadow of the Storm novel of the Solomani Rim,

Traveller5 Adventures,

And even more.

I find the prospect of a complete T20 CD from FFE something that interests me, but a visit to the FFE website failed to turn up a link.

Has anyone seen it available (and did I just miss it)?

Is this an announcement of an 'almost ready for release' product?

Is there anyone who can post an 'OFFICIAL' answer on availability?

Am I the only one in the universe who would like a T20 CD?
[I suspect not.] :)

Yes! ... I saw that too! I would have bought this as well but I'm too invested in my T5 campaign now ... One interesting observation ... I didn't see the 'Gateway to Destiny' (Gateway domain source book source book) in the list anywhere .... did I miss it?

Oh yeah, just found it. You have to go to the Main page, aka Index. It's not under the CD ROM page.

Extremely EXCELLENT news.

T20 featured some magnificient artwork and even if your not interested in turning Traveller into Dungeons and Dragons, the adventure and support material for T20 alone would be worth the price. That and you'll be able to view all the great artwork that featured throughout the published works.

So nice eye candy for your T5 games fellow Travellers. :)

Extremely EXCELLENT news.

T20 featured some magnificient artwork and even if your not interested in turning Traveller into Dungeons and Dragons, the adventure and support material for T20 alone would be worth the price. That and you'll be able to view all the great artwork that featured throughout the published works.

So nice eye candy for your T5 games fellow Travellers. :)

Almost all the T20 supplements are dual-statted T20/CT

Back