• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Any Interesting Teasers?

Border Reiver

SOC-14 1K
Since the main man is busy does anyone have any teasers about the progress on this project?

Obvious NDA's and such not withstanding it would be nice to get some idea of how this is looking from those involved.

Feel free to be enigmatic.

I think that this project has to be one of the bottom to sort out on Hunters list so we may be waiting some time to hear anything if at all.

AFAIK there was more than Hunter working on this, just wondered if anyone else on the team wanted to drop an update.

I think there were a few people that volunteered to be part of a "team" including people with experience on the RPGA's "living campaign" like Megan who's active on the TML and worked on the Living Force Campaign.

But Megan hasn't posted here and neither has Hunter. I think one of the points I mentioned in another thread was PC generation rules needed to be developed as a starting point but there was no replies.

I think Hunter is AWOL again.

Mike

I wish Hunter wouldn't start new projects when he's not certain he's going to be around to see them through. This only adds to the list of QLI stuff that's dead in the water.

To be fair with this, it started with Hunter asking what did people think to this idea.

Back