• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

BIG CT, GT, T20 sale!!! *CLOSED*

theSea

SOC-12
Greetings--

Well, there was another large buying spree at E-bay. I bought a really large lot to get at some of the goodies in it.... so now I have more stuff to sell and this one is a doozie. Whoever had these items before took really good care of them - most items are in condition that I would expect to see on a store shelf.

Rather than put them on E-Bay or try to sell them to a reseller, I thought I'd offer them to my fellow citizens and try to fill some of the "I hate E-Bay, I'm just looking for a fair deal and a firm price" demand...

Many of these items are priced to move as I'm really just looking to make my money back on this deal.

The Goods

BFB's (Big floppy Books) FFE Classic Traveller reprints:
</font>
  • The Classic Books: Books 0-8 Both of these books have some minor creasing on the cover that probably occurred during shipment. Gloss black is *not* very forgiving.</font>
  • The Classic Supplements: Supplements 1-13</font>
  • The Classic Adventures: Adventures 1-13</font>
  • The Classic Short Aventures: Double Adventures 1-6+</font>
  • The Classic Games: Games 1-6</font>
  • Journal of the Traveller' Aid Society 1-12</font>
  • Journal of the Traveller' Aid Society 13-24</font>
I have two complete sets of the above. For purposes of this sale they are being offered *only* as sets - I want them out of my house :D If you're looking to acquire single items you'll probably want to wait for the e-bay sale.

Except as noted, all of these books are in near mint to mint condition.

$70.00 per set. If you, or someone you know, wants to get set up for Classic Traveller this is the way to go!

Update: BFB's are SOLD!
GDW Classic Traveller:
</font>
  • Book 1 Characters & Combat 2nd Edition
    Very good condition - just a couple of cover scuffs, no interior writing
    $2.50</font>
  • Books 1-3: First edition.
    Very good condition - no box. Some scuffing and creasing on covers - no interior writing that I've spotted.
    $5.00 for the set</font>
  • Double Adventure 1: Shadows/Annic Nova
    Very good condition - some minor creases on the cover near the spine and a bit of scuffing, no interior writing
    $3.00</font>
  • JTAS 11: Striker Miniatures Issue
    Near Mint - just a slight scrape at the bottom left of the cover.
    $3.00</font>
  • Best of the Journal: Vol 2
    Very good condition - slight cover wear and creasing and black smudges on the front and back that show where the ink that wears off of the LBBs goes.
    No interior writing.
    $2.50</font>
  • Best of the Journal: Vol 4
    Poor condition - some cover wear and creasing. Someone decided to color in the B&W interior illustrations with felt tip pen. Not a bad job really - but still.....
    $0.00 *free* with any order - just ask for it!SOLD!</font>
  • The Traveller Book soft cover edition.
    Very good condition - just some minor cover wear.
    $10.00 HELD pending payment</font>
  • The Traveller Adventure
    Excellent condition.
    $10.00 SOLD!</font>
  • Alien Module 1: the Aslan
    Near Mint - Some *very* minor cover wear.
    $5.00</font>
  • Alien Module 3: the Vargr
    Near mint
    $5.00</font>
  • Alien Module 4: the Zhodani
    Near mint
    $5.00 (but you knew that didn't you!)</font>
  • Alien Module 6: Solomani
    Near mint
    $5.00</font>
  • Alien Module 8: the Darriens
    Near mint - star trigger not included ;)
    $10.00</font>
  • Tarsus boxed module.
    Near mint - all components present - player cards are unpunched. Includes a GDW feedback card.
    $10.00</font>
FASA Classic Traveller:
</font>
  • Action Aboard: Adventures on the King Richard
    Map included.
    Poor condition - some cover wear and creasing. Someone decided to color in the B&W interior illustrations with felt tip pen. Most distracting but the adventure is playable.
    SOLD!</font>

DGP Megatraveller
</font>
  • 101 Vehicles
    Good condition. Some cover scuffing and creasing. Minor pencil marks in interior.
    $7.50SOLD!</font>
SGS Megatraveller
</font>
  • 25mm Laboratory Ship Deck Plans
    Looks like 1st printing. Good Condition. Plans unstapled. One page looks like it was run over by an office chair.
    SOLD!</font>

GURPS Traveller

All of these GURPS Traveller books are in mint to near mint condition.
</font>
  • GURPS Traveller rulebook.
    2nd Edition.
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Behind the Claw
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Star Mercs
    $10.00 SOLD!</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Far Trader
    $15.00 SOLD!</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: First In
    $15.00 SOLD!</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Starports
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 1: Vargr and Zhodani
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 2: Aslan & Kkree
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 3: Hivers and Droyne
    Includes unpunched Droyne Coyn sheet.
    $10.00</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Planetary Survey 4: Glisten
    $5.00 SOLD!</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Deck Plan 3: Empress Marava
    $10.00SOLD!</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Deck Plan 5: Sulieman-class Scout/Courier
    $10.00SOLD!</font>
  • GURPS Traveller: Deck Plan 6: Dragon-Class System Defense Boat
    $10.00SOLD!</font>
If anyone bites before I sell one of them - I'll let the whole GURPs collection above go for $100+shipping! Offer has expired

QuickLink Interactive T20
</font>
  • The Traveller's Handbook

I have four (4!!!) copies of the T20 Traveller's handbook. They are in mint condition and look like they've never even been cracked.

Since QLI has released their second printing these books are priced at $15.00 each - two for $25.00. I will include a printout of the most recent errata file at no additional charge.

If you've been waiting to check out T20 but have been held back by the cover price - here's your chance!

If you want to know more about any of the books described above the Traveller Bibliography is a great place to start. Or just ask.

The Deal

You have to know there would be terms and conditions. I'm just trying to make this fair for you and easy for me.

</font>
  • All prices in $US.</font>
  • Buyer pays actual shipping via USPS Priority Mail.</font>
  • International buyers will pay actual shipping of choice and items will be marked truthfully for customs purposes.</font>
  • Payment will only be accepted via PayPal or Postal Money Order.</font>
  • Items are available on a first come, first serve basis - send me a private message via this board. Order to be determined by arrival in my inbasket.</font>
  • I'm open to trades - let me know what you want, what you've got and we'll talk - I'll hold your requested item until we reach a deal or talks break down.</font>
  • Sale closes at 23:59:59 Eastern Time on October 12 - items remaining after that time will be auctioned on E-Bay.</font>

Any questions - just ask. Good luck.

--michael

Sale is closed - many thanks to all of you who participated. Remaining items will be listed on e-bay in the coming weeks.

Hi Micheal,

Just to let you know that Pete Scarrott (Zinzan from the boards) needs either GT: First In or GT: Far Trader* to complete his collection and will dive online later to let you know which, so can I put 'dibs' on those two for him until he can get online later today when he is home from work to let you know which one he needs?

He's also happy to take Action Aboard off your hands at that price! ;)

Thanks,

Shane

This seems like a good place for a little free-trader guild support. I've done some business with Michael and give him a five star rating. He's been a great customer and I expect he'll do right for his own customers on the other side of the bargaining table too.

Dan "far-trader" Burns

Shane--

For a "peer of the realm?" Of course, GT:Far Trader and GT:First in are held pending clarification.

Oops - sorry - Action Aboard looks like it was spoken to prior to my response.

Thx for the kind words Dan!

Hi all,

OK the one I want is First In, NOT Far Trader so it's all yours Ron.

btw many thanks to Shane for place holding this for me - i must get web access in the truck

Michael I'll email you direct right now.

chow all

Originally posted by Zinzan:
btw many thanks to Shane for place holding this for me - i must get web access in the truck
Well, that's my pleasure Peter!

Net access in the truck? Hmm... sounds like something Bryan or Rob would do...
( <--- in joke)

Shane

Yeah that would be Rob or Bryan definetely, though it might not be a good idea I still struggle with reading a map, drinking coffee, rolling cigarettes and driving all at once

Anyway enough of this wasting valuable badndwidth with our inane chatter

Cheerio

Dang nabbit! I missed the lab ship deck plans by 20 minutes?!?!?! Nobody wants to give an Ancient a break?!?!!?

*grumble*

*grin*

Bruce
The Man Behind the Curtain

Zinzan-- First In is yours.
Ron-- You'll be getting Far Trader.
R_Kane-- Glisten. Done!

Also one of the BFB collections is on hold as are the GURPS deckplans.

--michael

Hi --

We're about halfway through the sale - thanks to all who have purchased. It's a real pleasure to deal with you all!

Nightshade - I sent you a presonal message. Please respond if you're still interested in Darriens.

--michael

Hi All,

Just a quick note to express my appreciation to TheSea for the speed with which he got my purchases processed and over here. I paid last Saturday morning and the books crossed the Atlantic and arrioved here Tuesday morning.

Very impressed.

Sleep well chickens

Thanks Zinzan!

FYI - dancha and nightshade please chack your PM's and let me know if you're still interested. Your 'hold' period is about to expire!

my thanks to everyone who has purchased!

--michael

Sale is closed. Again my thanks to everyone who participated. I have a couple of outstanding 'holds' that I will keep open for one week before they go to e-bay.

--michael

Back