• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Casey's big d20 blowout! Around 50% or more off cover price

clementk

SOC-14 1K
Including the Star Wars d20 Revised rulebook I just put over $400 list price of d20/D&D3.x books for sale around 50% or more off cover price over at Enworld. As far as I know you don't have to be a member of EN World to view the thread.

Suitable for alien species, settings, ideas for psionics, core d20 rules, and more for your T20 or d20 based game!

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=164844

First come first serve, the first person to claim a book gets it! PM me, or email me at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces); please put [ENWORLD SALE] at the start of the subject line so I'll make sure to see your message! Deals for multiple items and questions are welcome.

$400 for Star Wars d20 Revised Rulebook? I wonder what I could get for mine that's signed by all three designers/authors...

Originally posted by Sir Dameon Toth:
$400 for Star Wars d20 Revised Rulebook? I wonder what I could get for mine that's signed by all three designers/authors...
Heh, $400+ is the *total* list price of *all* the books up for sale there. Actual sale price for all books would be over $200. I'm only asking $20 for Star Wars d20 Revised since it's still in print AFAIK.

Still if someone wants to pay $400+ for it, I won't complain.

Pictures have been posted! (picture gallery)

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=164844

Suitable for alien species, settings, ideas for psionics, core d20 rules, and more for your T20 or d20 based game!

Some examples, these are also some of the books directly usable in a Traveller d20 game:
WOTC_StarWars_d20RevisedCore.jpg

WOTC_DnDMonsterManualII.jpg

WOTC_DnDFiendFolio.jpg

WOTC_EberronCore.jpg

WOTC_FRMonstersofFaerun.jpg

WOTC_FRRacesofFaerun.jpg

SnSCreatureCollectionI.jpg

SnSCreatureCollectionII.jpg

First come first serve, the first person to claim a book gets it! PM me or email me at lord_sepulchrave @ yahoo . com (remove the spaces); please put [ENWORLD SALE] at the start of the subject line so I'll make sure to see your message!

Back