• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

[eBay] DGP Grand Survey, Grenadier 25mm Traveller miniatures

Oh, cruel, cruel mechascorpio!

Damn, could you have waited two weeks when I would have the money for two of those?

Well, note if you can't by some strange occurrence sell the Grand Survey or the Imperial Marines just know in two weeks I will have some cash for antiques. :D

I mean I doubt you will still have them by then, but just in case...

Remember me!

I will genuinely set them aside for you should they not sell, and ping you later to see if you're still interested. Hate to give them up, but trying to deal with an end of month cash crunch at the same time a bunch of technology in the house has decided to die... monitor burned out, wife dropped her iPad, backup drive making noise... sigh

Sweet for me...

I will genuinely set them aside for you should they not sell, and ping you later to see if you're still interested. Hate to give them up, but trying to deal with an end of month cash crunch at the same time a bunch of technology in the house has decided to die... monitor burned out, wife dropped her iPad, backup drive making noise... sigh
Not so sweet for you, but I do feel your pain. Having my own tech issues these days. While I do want them, good luck selling them.

(Okay, part of me, the selfish part is not so honestly well wishing about the Imp Jarheads, but this because I lost my old set. :devil:)

I'd be very interested in that Alien Animals set. I have half of them but the others are hard to pin down.

I have the other 3 sets, with multiple lots of the adventurers(alas without box on the adventurers but thanks to FFE, the Apocrypha 2 gives you the scenario sheet).

The other 2 sets(Marines and Aliens) are superb as well. My only gripe however is that the Droyne are not correct to scale.

Extremely worthwhile acquisitions fellow Travellers if you can find them.

PS. There 25mm. Just to warn you as many fellow Travellers are 15mm miniature fans.

Sorry, all the minis sold and sold well. Grand Survey is reserved for the moment for Magnus. I think I have a second box of Alien Animals that is complete but isn't in shrink, but I'm not sure if I'm going to list it.

Speaking of replies...

Sadly, now I find myself in the sad state of being an impoverished Noble and the bills for the Estate have been greater than expected and thus it is my sad duty to inform you that I am unable to put the CrImps together for the book.

I am sorry, but sadly, real life takes precedence over gaming.

Perhaps some other gamer will take it off your hands. And while I am sad to have again missed a chance to replace my IM section, it is good to hear you got them a base.

Again, my apologies and good luck.

Is this the miniatures you are talking about..?

Image00005.jpg

Have them.. never used them yet :( !

Éli,

I don't think so, it's hard to tell. Those look like some of the original 15mm line of minis, and I'm definitely keeping mine! I've used them for numerous Traveller, SFRPG and SF minis games over the years. I just don't use 25mm scale that much at all anymore, which is why I sold those boxed sets.

Theophilus, sorry, I just now saw your message. The Grand Survey book has been relisted on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/330953895160

Image00005.jpg

Have them.. never used them yet :( !

Éli,

Those look to be the 15mm Citadel lines for those who are interested. Occasionally there's box sets of them appearing on ebay, however if you want them for the 'right' price, there still made by RAFM, just under different name for copyright reasons. If your a Traveller fan, you'll know the Traveller miniatures. If not, just compare them to the Citadel lines(all of them have photos on the net).

Back