• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

[eBay] GDW, B5 Wars, Ogre, IK, Changeling, Mage, Wraith, Chez Geek, Manga, Books

clementk

SOC-14 1K
Ebay User ID: lord_sepulchrave
List of Auctions

Key Items- (several have the Buy It Now! option)

Ending Monday the 29th:
Several GDW Twilight 2000 books - Nautical / Aviation Handbook, Special Operations
Desert Shield Fact Book (GDW)

Babylon 5 Wars 2nd Edition Rules Compilation
Babylon 5 Wars 2nd Edition Ships of the Fleet book + CD
- these two are in MINT condition

Ogre / G.E.V. 2000 Edition
Ogre / G.E.V. Shockwave
Ogre / G.E.V. Battlefields
The Ogre Book

Iron Kingdoms volume 1 (aka a BIG BOOK) - Warmachine setting

Several Changeling books, including 2nd edition core
Mage: Sorceror’s Crusade core hardcover
Wraith – Sea of Shadows supplement

Chez Geek 1-3 in Block Party Box
Chez Goth

Ending Sunday the 28th:
Almost 20 Manga books, including Ai Yori Aoshi, Aria, Full Metal Alchemist, and several CLAMP titles
Several historical books in mint condition including the Oxford Companion to American Law and books on Lee’s Cavalry and Texas Rangers

Oxford Illustrated History of the British Army
Pulp Magazine Thrillers – wonderfully illustrated book on Pulp Thrillers / Weird Tales / Planetary Romance

Several Sci-Fi novels including Classic Battletech, Honor Harrington, and Classic Star Trek

I’m doing some cleaning and will be posting items for the next several weeks. This should include more GDW, Traveller, and related items.

Thanks for looking at my auctions and have a good weekend!

List of Auctions

Pictures have been posted for the gaming items. I can take more pictures or answer questions. My gallery of eBay pictures is available here.

Under two days left for the non-gaming books and manga! (ending Sunday)
Under three days left for the gaming books! (ending Monday)

Two of the three GDW books have recieved bids but all are still at decent prices.

No bids on the Babylon 5 Wars compilation books yet, these are fine books and in mint condition.

Still some great deals on the history and manga books! The OGRE Scenario book has sold but the Ogre / G.E.V. game, Shockwave, Battlefields, OGRE book, and both Chez Geek 1-3 & Chez Goth are still open for bids.

The Pooka kithbook is seeing some heavy activity with the 2nd edition core book and Sluagh still fairly low. No bids on the Mage or Wraith books yet.

List of Auctions

Entering the final stretch for this batch of auctions. Just over 3 to 8 hours left!

Going down the list earliest first:

Still some good deals on out of print Ogre and GDW items
Babylon 5 Wars core still at a good price for this out of print and mint book
Final call for the Changeling books!
No bids currently for the Mage or Wraith books, or for Beyond the Supernatural 1st Edition, all good books
Chez Geek’s heating up, still at a decent price for what you get

More items for auction and for sell via forum should be going up in the next 48 hours.

Originally posted by RainOfSteel:
The link leads to page that says "This seller is not currently offering any items for sale."

Did it all sell already?
The current batch of auctions on eBay ended Sunday and Monday of this week. However, not all items had bids, and they are still available for sale via post or PM. Also, keep an eye on this forum, as I may have some more items to put up, either on eBay or for personal sale within the next 48 hours.

List of Unsold Items follows, along with eBay item numbers which you can use to lookup item details. If you're interested in any of the unsold items, PM me with an offer. I am willing to sell to most any country. I accept money orders and Paypal. See after the list for S&H details.

Items Still for Sale:

========================================

====================
RPG BOOKS
====================

BEYOND THE SUPERNATURAL 1st Ed, Palladium Books RIFTS

NAUTICAL AVIATION HANDBOOK Twilight 2000 GDW TW2K LKW

====================
MANGA
====================

ALICE 19TH VOLUME 1 manga by Yu Watase (2003) - Viz

ARIA VOLUME 1 by Kozue Amano (2004) - ADV Manga

ARIA VOLUME 2 by Kozue Amano (2004) - ADV Manga

KARE KANO manga VOLUME 1 - HIS AND HER CIRCUMSTANCES

SOKORA REFUGEES manga VOLUME 1 - Tokyopop

SUKI Manga volume 2 by Clamp - Tokyopop

TSUBASA Manga volume 1 by CLAMP - DEL REY - SAKURA

====================
NOVELS
====================

The Blair Witch Project - A Dossier by D.A. Stern (SC)

CLASSIC BATTLETECH NOVEL Flashpoint - FASA ROC

CLASSIC STAR TREK Novel Assignment : Eternity KIRK TOS

Lee's Cavalrymen by Edward G. Longacre (2002) - NEW

Lone Star Justice by Robert M. Utley (2002) - NEW HC

Oxford Companion to American Law NEW - unopened!

PULP MAGAZINE THRILLERS - JAMES VAN HISE - NM

========================================

Shipping for the items on this list within the US is via USPS Media or Priority Mail, outside of the US is Airmail Letter/Parcel or Global Priority, your preference (they are all considered Media/Books). Such things as insurance (if possible) and delivery confirmation cost extra and are not standard.

If you purchase multiple items I try to combine them into as few packages as possible to save on shipping and handling costs. I usually charge a $0.33 handling fee to cover materials expenses.

You can check shipping costs via USPS.com.

Thank you for looking at my auctions!

The Pookha book would have been nice but I don't have the money to spend on games. When the Pookha, Eshu & Redcap books came out they were gone so fast I didn't know they were out-they were already gone.

Kinda like replacing my wife's Teenagers From Outer Space books that disappeared after a con.
I managed to find the second, anime edition when I had spending cash, but haven't seen the original book or any the supplements.

The one I'll probably never be able replace is my FASA Starport Module Hotel set. That disappeared out of my portfolio-I can't imagine how that could have smuggled out because it was still in the original sleeve.

Originally posted by Casey:
List of Auctions

Pictures have been posted for the gaming items. I can take more pictures or answer questions. My gallery of eBay pictures is available here.

Under two days left for the non-gaming books and manga! (ending Sunday)
Under three days left for the gaming books! (ending Monday)

Two of the three GDW books have recieved bids but all are still at decent prices.

No bids on the Babylon 5 Wars compilation books yet, these are fine books and in mint condition.

Still some great deals on the history and manga books! The OGRE Scenario book has sold but the Ogre / G.E.V. game, Shockwave, Battlefields, OGRE book, and both Chez Geek 1-3 & Chez Goth are still open for bids.

The Pooka kithbook is seeing some heavy activity with the 2nd edition core book and Sluagh still fairly low. No bids on the Mage or Wraith books yet.

General Note:
I've had a run of factors this week, including way too much rain and storms, waiting on some of the payments to minimize trips to the post office, a lenghty power outage at a critical moment, and events I had to attend. I've not been able to get every package shipped yet but I am catching up and will email everyone once I've cleared my shipping queue. I hope to have this done by Monday afternoon.

My apologies.

Originally posted by Manax Darkhstarr:
The Pookha book would have been nice but I don't have the money to spend on games. When the Pookha, Eshu & Redcap books came out they were gone so fast I didn't know they were out-they were already gone.
It was a good find at the FLGS one year but I've since gotten out of the game. Understood, I'm surprised there was that much interest in it frankly.

Kinda like replacing my wife's Teenagers From Outer Space books that disappeared after a con.
I managed to find the second, anime edition when I had spending cash, but haven't seen the original book or any the supplements.
For whatever reason that edition does seem much harder to find, beyond it being older and likely having smaller print runs. >_<

Some more items should go up today, thinking of posting some here to CotI sans eBay, but I'll start a new thread.

Kinda like finding Traveller in Omaha. Local game stores don't carry them. Dragon's Lair carried the first three reprints from FFE but I've haven't any FFE products in at least three years. They have some T4 products they haven't sold. I accidently found some old RAFM traveller ship at Ground Zero in 1998, but when payday rolled around they had been dumped. Kinda like Ogre, I buy all my Ogre stuff online because the local stores don't care anything except the more popular games.

Kinda like finding Traveller in Omaha. Local game stores don't carry them. Dragon's Lair carried the first three reprints from FFE but I've haven't any FFE products in at least three years. They have some T4 products they haven't sold.
(snip)
because the local stores don't care anything except the more popular games.
The FLGS has long ago focused on being a business and staying around. While they are quite happy to do special orders they keep their stock limited, reflecting the local area/interest. Traveller locally is a game that older gamers used to play back in the 80s and FFE, GT, and T20 are mostly special order items except for a copy of the T20 THB sitting on a shelf.

FFE hasn't really produced a reprint volume is what, several years now? :( I remember seeing the TW2K volume 1 and maybe the CT Aliens books, but not locally.

Tuesday Early Morning Update:

I am caught up on shipping all but 4 packages for those people who have paid for their auctions. The post office closed on me before I was able to ship those 4.

If you have not yet arranged payment with me (currently 5 people) you should have received an invoice in your email recently and just this morning a message from me sent via eBay. The sooner payment is made the sooner you’ll receive your item.

I will be emailing people, updating shipping status if paid via paypal (I hadn’t realized I could do this), and leaving feedback as much as possible today. I hope to ship those 4 packages today and any more if I receive payment from anyone who has yet to pay. I am not 100% certain if I can get to a post office today though.

I've mixed success with special orders from the closest game store to my area, so I don't special order there anymore. And other still in business is too far away. So it's easier to order online. Especially when they're publishing Traveller in PDF-so when I get my medical bills paid off, I'll be able to replace most of what I had to sell. That's provided I don't have another laser treatment on my left eye. I'm looking forward to the time when my vision stablized enough to assemble & painted some the minis that has been sitting around for years.

Originally posted by Casey:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Manax Darkhstarr:
Kinda like finding Traveller in Omaha. Local game stores don't carry them. Dragon's Lair carried the first three reprints from FFE but I've haven't any FFE products in at least three years. They have some T4 products they haven't sold.
(snip)
because the local stores don't care anything except the more popular games.
The FLGS has long ago focused on being a business and staying around. While they are quite happy to do special orders they keep their stock limited, reflecting the local area/interest. Traveller locally is a game that older gamers used to play back in the 80s and FFE, GT, and T20 are mostly special order items except for a copy of the T20 THB sitting on a shelf.

FFE hasn't really produced a reprint volume is what, several years now? :( I remember seeing the TW2K volume 1 and maybe the CT Aliens books, but not locally.
</font>[/QUOTE]

I've mixed success with special orders from the closest game store to my area, so I don't special order there anymore. And other still in business is too far away. So it's easier to order online.
Understood. That's one reason I continue to support my FLGS, as they are a FLGS.

Caught up on shipping and emails. Inhaled too many lungfulls of mold at a worksite last week on top of it being a busy week.

Will work on feedback later today. Awaiting one payment and two have gone into unpaid disputes, so there may be a couple of Second Chance offers soon! (within a day or two)

More items have gone up, including some GDW games and a laminated copy of the DGP Starship Operator's Guide volume 1!

Less than 12 hours left for the current GDW and related items!

List of Auctions

Highlights of Auctions ending starting at 8pm US Eastern today! (Jun-18-06 15:01:30 PDT)

Pulp Magazine Thrillers – a great book on the pulp magazines including many excellent illustrations and paintings directly from pulps (picture 1 & picture 2)

Laminated DGP Starship Operator's Guide volume 1 – in excellent condition and currently under $15USD! This is *the* Traveller starship book, full of useful detail, many excellent illustrations, and a foldout deckplan of the iconic Beowulf Class Free Trader! (picture gallery)

1 Traveller die (picture gallery) - the classic Imperial Starburst symbol on a black d6, perfect for use with Traveller games!

TNE Regency Vehicle Guide and the bulk of a TNE rulebook loose (excellent for photocopying handouts or scanning in) (picture gallery) - FF&S stats for both classic Traveller vehicles and new TNE period vehicles, many illustrations and writeups

Twilight 2000 (TW2K) Boxed Set in excellent shape (TW2K picture gallery) - all components included, counters unpunched, maps and scenarios in NM to M condition, a great game and resource!

TW2K Nato Vehicle Guide - includes color plates of many vehicles used by NATO in the late 1980s-2000

TW2K Operation Crouching Dragon adventure + update to GDW's House System

Ending in just over 4 days from now (Jun-22-06 17:45:00 PDT (4 days 9 hours), Changeling: The Dreaming Kithbook Sluagh with no Reserve! The previous buyer never paid or responded to communications so this has been relisted! (picture 1 & pictures 2)

Thanks for looking at my auctions!

Final hours for the current GDW and related items!

Laminated DGP Starship Operator's Guide volume 1 – in excellent condition and currently under $17USD! This is *the* Traveller starship book, full of useful detail, many excellent illustrations, and a foldout deckplan of the iconic Beowulf Class Free Trader! (picture gallery)

List of Auctions

Highlights of Auctions ending starting at 8pm US Eastern today! (Jun-18-06 15:01:30 PDT)

Pulp Magazine Thrillers – a great book on the pulp magazines including many excellent illustrations and paintings directly from pulps (picture 1 & picture 2)

1 Traveller die (picture gallery) - the classic Imperial Starburst symbol on a black d6, perfect for use with Traveller games!

TNE Regency Vehicle Guide and the bulk of a TNE rulebook loose (excellent for photocopying handouts or scanning in) (picture gallery) - FF&S stats for both classic Traveller vehicles and new TNE period vehicles, many illustrations and writeups

Twilight 2000 (TW2K) Boxed Set in excellent shape (TW2K picture gallery) - all components included, counters unpunched, maps and scenarios in NM to M condition, a great game and resource!

TW2K Nato Vehicle Guide - includes color plates of many vehicles used by NATO in the late 1980s-2000

TW2K Operation Crouching Dragon adventure + update to GDW's House System

Ending in just over 4 days from now (Jun-22-06 17:45:00 PDT (4 days 9 hours), Changeling: The Dreaming Kithbook Sluagh with no Reserve! The previous buyer never paid or responded to communications so this has been relisted! (picture 1 & pictures 2)

Thanks for looking at my auctions!

Back