• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

FF&S Build Times

Dominator

SOC-8
Marquis
Hi
Where can I find starship build times? My search-fu is not finding anything in the PDFs or in this forum. Does TNE use the same times as MT or CT?
Thanks in advance.

I haven't looked at either system in detail in some time, but I don't recall build times coming up for either MT or TNE.

I haven't looked at either system in detail in some time, but I don't recall build times coming up for either MT or TNE.

MT: Ref's Manual, page 61, right column, 4th paragraph.

TNE, I can't find it in FF&S nor BL.

Thanks. Given the setting, there probably isn't really a "standard" build time because lack of functional starports.

I think one can get rates from world tamer's, but i forgot earlier to check.

Thanks! Looks like I should be able to compute it from the WTH heavy industry rules (I'm looking at the text at the top of pg 30 that mentions starships).

Thanks! Looks like I should be able to compute it from the WTH heavy industry rules (I'm looking at the text at the top of pg 30 that mentions starships).

Glad you found it; it's an interesting approach to it, but it's not all that easy to use...

Back