• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Ffe t4 cdrom

OK - In the UK so have to wait some time.
Just curious - did the T4 CDROM launch on the 30th, and has anyone got their copy?

I haven't received mine yet, so I expect it's not out yet. The FFE website still implies that the release is in the future despite the end of August being past.

Hopefully soon, perhaps someone in the know can give us an update?

Yes. I did the sanity checks on the files for Marc, and there was one VERY big file missing... the T4 "Milieu 0 Campaign" hardback. I do know he has that now.

And I'm in the middle of putting together an Errata Compendium for T4.

Sweet. Better right than fast in my book.

With all that's going on with T5, the T4 CD, the errata, etc...you and Marc look like those guys that juggle plates on sticks. Rushing from one to another, keeping them all spinning. Good work. ;)

Looking forward to the T4 CD, but the T5 update is going to have me distracted and busy this weekend...

I'm in the middle of my heart surgery recovery, and I want to work on all these projects... and Marc seems to have gotten into the same spirit. Rob as well.

It's a fun time to be doing Traveller.

Heck, I'm working to start a new Traveller campaign again. :rofl:

I'm in the middle of my heart surgery recovery, and I want to work on all these projects... and Marc seems to have gotten into the same spirit. Rob as well.

It's a fun time to be doing Traveller.

Heck, I'm working to start a new Traveller campaign again. :rofl:

Ohhh playing Traveller, that's an odd idea. I haven't run a game since February and I can't remember the last time I actually was a player.

You mean this is a game that can actually be played, not just tweaked and written for and about?

Checking in again...any chance of a CD by this August?

Perhaps more to the point...is there anything I can do to help move the project along?

It's great to be able to share an interest like Traveller with a nephew!

Hopefully we'll all have this disk before too long. I've got hardcopy of the core book, I'm looking forward to having the supplements, too, on the CD. I've heard a lot of good things about FF&S.

It's great to be able to share an interest like Traveller with a nephew!

Hopefully we'll all have this disk before too long. I've got hardcopy of the core book, I'm looking forward to having the supplements, too, on the CD. I've heard a lot of good things about FF&S.

But if you already have the paper book, what is the benefit of additionally buying it on CD?

But if you already have the paper book, what is the benefit of additionally buying it on CD?

He's only got the core rulebook in dead tree if I read him right; the CD has about 20 books, plus some magazine articles. For $35 for the disk with all that.

Last edited:
Someone over in the Steve Jackson Games forums says the T4 CD has been out for months and they have one. Is this true?

I've never received mine.

Edit: Yes, I've got the core rule book in hardcopy. I'm looking forward to the CD for all the extra stuff I don't have.

Last edited:
Someone over in the Steve Jackson Games forums says the T4 CD has been out for months and they have one. Is this true?

I've never received mine.

Edit: Yes, I've got the core rule book in hardcopy. I'm looking forward to the CD for all the extra stuff I don't have.

He's wrong.

Marc JUST sent me the T4 Master for verifying the PDFs on it. I mean, it was in today's mail, and I just opened the box. I was about to start checking the PDFs for errors.

He's wrong.
Marc JUST sent me the T4 Master for verifying the PDFs on it. I mean, it was in today's mail, and I just opened the box. I was about to start checking the PDFs for errors.

I don't know when I received my T4 disk, but it was no earlier than 3/30/12 because that's when I transferred it to my HD (I have a *lot* of HD and hate to be moving back and forth all the time).

I ordered mine (it's just one disk) from FFE and got a disk. The index.html date is 9/13/2011.

Is this a misunderstanding?

All I know is what I just got from Marc. If you received a T4 CD from Marc, great, and if you find any problems with the files, let me know.

He's wrong.

Thanks, Don!

And thanks for the progress report on it along with the reassuring answer. :)

Here's to hoping it's all looking good.

Back