• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

FFE Traveller Apocrypha 3 Lost Supplements

Murph

SOC-14 1K
What is this? It shows #275, and I cannot find it on the FFE site. Could it be DGP stuff!!!????

Lost Supplements was Cargonaut publishing previously unpublished Gamelords (Kieth Brothers) manuscripts under joint license from the authors and Marc/FFE.

Which probably means Paul and Marc finally got in touch, and struck a deal.

Sounds like my next 4 4 3 purchase on FFE. And I have several months to save up for it. :)

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

OK, so who is Paul and these others then?

"Paul" is likely Paul Sanders, whose name is associated with Cargonaut Press (who published the Reaver's Deep Sector Book done by the Brothers Keith)

"Bill" is likely William H. Keith, the surviving brother of the Keith Brothers.

"Marc" is Marc W. Miller.

And the Keith Brothers did much of the FASA material and the Gamelords material.

"Paul" is likely Paul Sanders, whose name is associated with Cargonaut Press (who published the Reaver's Deep Sector Book done by the Brothers Keith)

"Bill" is likely William H. Keith, the surviving brother of the Keith Brothers.

"Marc" is Marc W. Miller.

And the Keith Brothers did much of the FASA material and the Gamelords material.

The Fasa materials are owned by Guy McLimore, L. Ross Babcock, and/or Jordan Weisman.

Ross, Jordan, and Guy have credits in some GDW materials as well. It's not like these guys were total strangers to Marc.

And IIRC, Bill and Andrew played in Marc's games.

And pretty much, all their material is considered canonical OTU.

The only explicit decanonization of CT licensees was Atlas decanonizing the 4 Judges Guild sectors.

Back