• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

[Freelance Traveller] Impending Panic!

FreeTrav

SOC-14 1K
We'd like to get the next issue out this weekend. We have enough material for the important part of the magazine - the content - so we could do it. BUT...

I'd rather not release it with a blank white cover, and to release it with a blank black cover (except for the Freelance Traveller masthead and issue date) would arguably be a violation of the 'trade dress' terms in the Mongoose license(s).

So... I'm looking for artwork. Anything that you'd reasonably expect to see as Traveller artwork, any style (not just the renders that we've had up to now), portrait orientation. It should be possible to resize and trim to either ANSI A (US Letter, 8.5x11 inches) or ISO 216 size A4 (210x297 mm). Preferred formats are GIF, JPG, or PNG, but anything that can be read by the free Windows program IrfanView is acceptable.

The sooner the better; please send it to editor@freelancetraveller.com. PLEASE?

Just put the title in the lower corner in gray and call it "Traveller: The White Album".

Forwarded off list

Marc

We'd like to get the next issue out this weekend. We have enough material for the important part of the magazine - the content - so we could do it. BUT...

I'd rather not release it with a blank white cover, and to release it with a blank black cover (except for the Freelance Traveller masthead and issue date) would arguably be a violation of the 'trade dress' terms in the Mongoose license(s).

So... I'm looking for artwork. Anything that you'd reasonably expect to see as Traveller artwork, any style (not just the renders that we've had up to now), portrait orientation. It should be possible to resize and trim to either ANSI A (US Letter, 8.5x11 inches) or ISO 216 size A4 (210x297 mm). Preferred formats are GIF, JPG, or PNG, but anything that can be read by the free Windows program IrfanView is acceptable.

The sooner the better; please send it to editor@freelancetraveller.com. PLEASE?

Jeff: feel free to use any of my submitted stuff to the file library for interior or cover work; PM me if you want a variation on it. (It's all either CC or Sketchup, so output is JPG, PNG or PDF...)

Back