• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Happy Birthday to Traveller!

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Happy 40th Travellers!

Back in the day (might have been the late 70's or early 80's), I was walking through a game store and found The Traveller Book. Since then, I've played some really fun games, gotten to know a lot of really great people, I've dreamed of Travelling among the stars, and I've acquired about 60 books with the name Traveller on it.

Thank you, Marc W. Miller for something really amazing, that's been a part of my life, for most of my life.

That's a great idea!
Yes, I think there might be a few of us crusty old grognards who would splash out for a 40th anniversary Traveller T-shirt. Mine's a 2XL (tall fit).

I'm pretty sure I've seen T-shirts at some point with the design of the original Traveller boxed set (This is Free Trader Beowulf calling anyone ... etc.) You could do that with some sort of 40th anniversary motif, or just the original Traveller logo with a 40th anniversary motif.

Yes, I think there might be a few of us crusty old grognards who would splash out for a 40th anniversary Traveller T-shirt. Mine's a 2XL (tall fit).

I'm pretty sure I've seen T-shirts at some point with the design of the original Traveller boxed set (This is Free Trader Beowulf calling anyone ... etc.) You could do that with some sort of 40th anniversary motif, or just the original Traveller logo with a 40th anniversary motif.

You didn't imagine it:

CT T-Shirt: "This is Free Trader Beowulf..."

Happy birthday to Traveller. I'm a member of the Traveller Facebook group and I have posted a couple of pics of my Traveller T-Shirts from Quantum Enterprises. Really good quality

Happy Birthday to you Traveller !
I couldn't find a starship,
and go see you,
But anyway,
Happy Birthday to you !

Back