• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Happy New Holiday

kilemall

SOC-14 5K
Wanted to give my felicitations for the new year 2021 Terran, and thought about wishing everyone a Holiday.

But, exactly what is the proper address?

Happy Holiday?

Merry Holiday?

Holiday, Bah Humbug?

Inquiring proto-Solomani would like to know.

Given that there is only one every 365 days, I think just "Holiday!" works.

Though by my version, it's 197--2503 today.

There are numerous holidays in the United States throughout the year, some of them being recognized by the Federal Government by giving days off of work. Among these are New Year's Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday (actually the third Monday in January, which may or may not coincide with the actual birthday), Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day (for now at least), Thanksgivings Day (again for now, at least), and Christmas Day. What holiday is the original poster referring too, as there are other holidays beyond these, such as Valentine's Day, Pulaski Day (in Illinois), St. Patrick's Day, President's Day, Bastille Day (in France), Boxing Day (in the United Kingdom), as so on?

There are numerous holidays in the United States throughout the year, some of them being recognized by the Federal Government by giving days off of work. Among these are New Year's Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday (actually the third Monday in January, which may or may not coincide with the actual birthday), Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day (for now at least), Thanksgivings Day (again for now, at least), and Christmas Day. What holiday is the original poster referring too, as there are other holidays beyond these, such as Valentine's Day, Pulaski Day (in Illinois), St. Patrick's Day, President's Day, Bastille Day (in France), Boxing Day (in the United Kingdom), as so on?

New Year's Day, as it was posted on Dec 31 and referred to 2021.

OTU forum. In a Traveller game website. Posted on New Years.

Holiday. Only one that gets that name. New Years holiday that celebrates the founding of the 3I.

https://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Holiday

https://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Imperial_Calendar

Back