• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

High Passage 1-5

Hi All
I have all five issues of High Passage that I'm willing to sell as a complete set

All are in near perfect condition, except issue 1 which has a small (1.25 cm) scuff mark on the top right corner of the outside front cover and wrinkled top right corner on most inside pages

I was going to put this on ebay, but I'd rather offer it on here to fans first before opening it up to collectors

The only offer I have so far is $75 for the lot from a shop, but as i said, I'd rather sell to fans who would actually read & use the mags than someone who'll just shove it in a shrinkwrap and charge $100 per issue for it

Any offers?

BTW, I'm in the UK, so we're looking at ~ $10 for signed-for postage costs to the US

I need HP 1.

I am willing to buy all if need be as I have been looking for a while.
email me at: commander.truestar@verizon.net and lets talk

I am an old hand at ordering and trading from the UK

Marc

Hi All
I have all five issues of High Passage that I'm willing to sell as a complete set

All are in near perfect condition, except issue 1 which has a small (1.25 cm) scuff mark on the top right corner of the outside front cover and wrinkled top right corner on most inside pages

I was going to put this on ebay, but I'd rather offer it on here to fans first before opening it up to collectors

The only offer I have so far is $75 for the lot from a shop, but as i said, I'd rather sell to fans who would actually read & use the mags than someone who'll just shove it in a shrinkwrap and charge $100 per issue for it

Any offers?

BTW, I'm in the UK, so we're looking at ~ $10 for signed-for postage costs to the US

I am interested in purchasing this. I am in the UK. Email me at:
hemdian at trisen dot com.

Back