• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Mayday, mayday! Traveller Day 2020 Event

CyborgPrime

SOC-12
Join us for hours of Traveller goodness on May 1st for Traveller Day.

This is our 2nd Annual Mayday, Mayday! event.

We will host a live discussion panel, present interviews from the creator of Traveller, Marc Miller, and the author of Mongoose Traveler 2nd Edition, Matthew Sprange, and more.

There will be a drawing for an awesome prize pack, including a copy of the Pirates of Drinax boxed set.

More details here: Mayday, Mayday! Traveller Day 2020 Event Details

Does this start at 12 noon or 12 midnight?

Join us for hours of Traveller goodness on May 1st for Traveller Day.

This is our 2nd Annual Mayday, Mayday! event.

We will host a live discussion panel, present interviews from the creator of Traveller, Marc Miller, and the author of Mongoose Traveler 2nd Edition, Matthew Sprange, and more.

There will be a drawing for an awesome prize pack, including a copy of the Pirates of Drinax boxed set.

More details here: Mayday, Mayday! Traveller Day 2020 Event Details

1200 is 12pm / noon, 2400 is 12am/midnight

I'll make the schedule in 12-hr time so its easier for folks to read.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks so much for organising and hosting. Great to put voices and personslities to names. I learned a lot, and the chat is a treasure trove of resources.

I tried to stay awake to listen to it live - failed.

So I got up early and just finished listening to MS and MWM interviews.

A big thank you to CyborgPrime for doing this.

Any idea what the audience numbers are like? I watched/listened via youtube and it has a couple of hundred views but I'm sure others would have used 'real' anti-social media platforms to follow it as well (I don't do discord or facebook and never will).

I think you are doing a great job in promoting Traveller, keep up the good work.

I tried to stay awake to listen to it live - failed.

So I got up early and just finished listening to MS and MWM interviews.

A big thank you to CyborgPrime for doing this.

Any idea what the audience numbers are like? I watched/listened via youtube and it has a couple of hundred views but I'm sure others would have used 'real' anti-social media platforms to follow it as well (I don't do discord or facebook and never will).

I think you are doing a great job in promoting Traveller, keep up the good work.
This, pretty much. Was in and out, but what I heard was good content and well produced. Thanks!

Back