• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Military-themed Traveller campaign

dto

SOC-6
I'm wondering of there is any interest in military-themed Traveller adventures. When I played Traveller in the '80s, the Zhodani and the Fifth Frontier War dominated the Traveller universe. There were even wargames such as a Striker and the Fifth Frontier War boardgame.

Not sure how the later Traveller versions handle military themes. But if anyone is interested in a campaign where wars -- or rumors of war -- are the backdrop, let me know.

I too would be interested in joining in. Are you thinking of the players being "honest" to goodness mercenaries ? One other quick question, which character generator would you like us to use ?? I ask now, so that when you get things set up, (soon we hope), we can all get our people up and running as soon as possible.

I would be interested. Ground mercenary type theme is my favorite. MT is my favorite version, but would do CT as well.

Back