• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

(Mongoose Traveller) Join the Space Raiders Today!

Richard

SOC-11
Hello!

A friendly, open and fun gaming group in West London is looking for additional players for a Mongoose: Traveller campaign, being run in the Outrim Void. Stylistically, think Family Guy: Blue Harvest – The Series, mixed with healthy doses of Firefly, Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

We play games to have a good time; if this is you, then I know you'll be interested. Games are run in an excellent pub on alternate Saturdays, starting around noon. No previous knowledge of Traveller required – just bring your pen and some dice!

To see what you'd be getting in to, check out the ongoing Actual Play thread.

For more details, contact Secretary Mark Berryman.

Hope to see you soon!

Richard Tongue

Hello!

A friendly, open and fun gaming group in West London is looking for additional players for a Mongoose: Traveller campaign, being run in the Outrim Void. Stylistically, think Family Guy: Blue Harvest – The Series, mixed with healthy doses of Firefly, Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

We play games to have a good time; if this is you, then I know you'll be interested. Games are run in an excellent pub on alternate Saturdays, starting around noon. No previous knowledge of Traveller required – just bring your pen and some dice!

To see what you'd be getting in to, check out the ongoing Actual Play thread.

For more details, contact Secretary Mark Berryman.

Hope to see you soon!

Richard Tongue
Heck, i'd be willing to move out there and get a work visa is someone were to offer me a recliner and a desk job. I have a degree. I've always wanted to visit London. Hey, it was a shot in the dark.

Thoth-Amon

Back