• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Rogue World approaches...

Rogue World: A Clement Sector adventure will be available on July 11 in PDF on DTRPG as well as a PDF or a softcover preorder at the Independence Games webstore.

Attached to this post is the preview file for the adventure.

A rogue planet is hurtling through Hub Subsector and a scientist wants your crew to take him to the planet to study it. Will such a mission even be possible? Will it end it failure? Or will your characters fall victim to the dangers on the Rogue World?

Rogue World is a short adventure by Perry Brulotte which is designed to take your characters (or the included pre-generated characters) to a world which left its star long ago and is traveling through open space. It is an adventure fraught with perils once they arrive on this rogue planet. The adventure is perfect for a convention game, to be added into an existing campaign, or be the starting point for a new campaign in Clement Sector.

The adventure includes nine pre-generated characters who are the crew of the MV Celestial Nomad. The Nomad is included as well with statistics and deckplans for the vessel.

Can your characters survive the rogue world and learn its secrets?

Attachments

• RW Preview File.pdf
    819.9 KB · Views: 6
Just got my PDF copy today. I don't use the Clement Sector, but this adventure should be easy to flip over to OTU. I wish there had been floor plans for the Structures listed but it will be no big thing to come up with some. Replacing the Zimmspace with Jumpspace and setting it in the Spinward Marches or the Solomani Sphere. It's a cool adventure and I recommend it no matter what system you use.

Just got my PDF copy today. I don't use the Clement Sector, but this adventure should be easy to flip over to OTU. I wish there had been floor plans for the Structures listed but it will be no big thing to come up with some. Replacing the Zimmspace with Jumpspace and setting it in the Spinward Marches or the Solomani Sphere. It's a cool adventure and I recommend it no matter what system you use.

Thanks for that.

Back