• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

RPG Cover!!!!!!

hunter

Ancient - Absent Friend
This is the raw cover for the upcoming HH RPG. It is a slightly modified version of the cover for the upcoming Shadows of Saganami novel (October release!).

hh_200.jpg

You can click the link below for a larger version:

Large HH RPG Cover

Hunter

The cover is certainly an attractive one. I do wonder why one fellow has his beret angled from right to left while everyone else is wearing theirs from left to right. Always one in every bunch, right? ;)

Ron

looks like the next novels cover
but it is vary approperate.
:cool:

yea could we get like an update on how the book is comming ?
;)

It is a nice cover...however...

I have always preferred the version of Honor as originally depicted on the first few books (mass market paperbacks, IIRC).

When I read the books I get the impression that Honor is not so much "cute" or "model pretty" as she projects an attractive and compelling personality to go along with a pleasant (but not stunning) appearance. And I thought the first cover depictions were more in line with that conception; showing her as a strong, untraditionally attractive woman.

Anywho..that's my two centavos, for what their worth...

Heh. When my Army Guard unit got issued the beret after transition, it took us a bit to figure out why one of our cooks looked so odd. He had it tilted the wrong direction. He never could get it to lay right after that...

I agree that Honor is a more non-traditional beauty. Still and all, a pleasant cover.

Guess I'm a bit biased. I've gotten so used to U.S. Army berets that any other style looks wrong to me.

=D

Back