• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Sharik's 1105 Library Data Addendum List

robject

SOC-14 10K
Admin Award
Marquis
I've found the MegaTraveller Imperial Encyclopedia and Referee's Companion to be excellent library data resources, compiling Classic Traveller library data into two updated sources.

There are, of course, some things missing. Here's a partial list of missing items. Many of them are corporations.

If you know of something missing, let me know, it might be worth adding to the list.

1. Arkesh Spacers
  2. Artifacts and Ancient Sites
  3. The Baraccai Technum
  4. Bilstein Yards
  5. The Gaesh (orbital prison hulk)
  6. Ganulf, Manoeuvre of (<4th Frontier War)
  7. Imperial Fleet
  8. Imperial Navy
  9. Imperial Squadron
  10. InStarSpec
  11. Jamison Factors
  12. MagnetoDynamics
  13. McClellan Factors
  14. Oberlindes Lines
  15. Sinzarmes
  16. Tyrfing Incident
  17. UTP
  18. Xmail

I've found the MegaTraveller Imperial Encyclopedia and Referee's Companion to be excellent library data resources, compiling Classic Traveller library data into two updated sources.

Have you cross-checked it against the LD outside S8:LDA-M and S11:LDN-Z?

I have a word doc with all the library data from the early adventures in alphabetical order. While I know that the later Library Data A-Z overwrote some there are still bits worth including. Also note that some LD both from CT sources and MT is invalidated by T5's new rules.
Then there is the 'new canon' being introduced into 1005-7 by MgT - often in a game changing way.

Back