• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Ship tonnage

a.) Just to reiterate, no they would not, because I'd redefine fuel as compounds (and tonnage to include fuel storage) not keep hydrogen as fuel with water as a carrier.

Then wich kind of power would they use?

Because, as I said, fusion would not work (at least AFAIK in my limited knowledge of it) with those compunds as well as it would with hydrogen...

b.) Fuel volume is completely wrong in all official CT deckplans anyway. Example from Supp7: Scout is supposed to be 40% fuel, is actually 13-18%, depending on whether you take its (likely wrong) official dimensions or measure out the deckplans yourself.

As said, I agree many plans are "inexact" (to say the least) about the specified volumes, as (probably) is the fuel needs for a fusion PP (as we have no idea about jump IRL, I cannot talk about this), but, to keep with your own example, the scout would need even less volume in fuel.

Back