• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Social Distancing? Play Traveller Online!

CyborgPrime

SOC-12
Practicing social distancing in 2020 to avoid Covid-19? Play Traveller online with Roll20 virtual tabletop!

This intro to Roll20 will guide you through the toolbars and icons in the player and GM interface.

Play Traveller Online | Intro to Roll20 VTT | 2020: https://youtu.be/zlqnrJ64Nak

Enjoy!

ps - sorry, not trying to spam the channel, just trying to help out - I won't start any new threads for a while, but I will respond to any I already posted.

Thanks for posting this. As someone who's advocated for this kinda thing when all this started and got enormous pushback from the gaming community (not here), I very much appreciate this.

:)

I guess I can sound off on this.
My campaign has been running on Discord for over 18 months now.

I've only had maybe a handful of hiccups in that time.

I've been playing AD&D (1E & 1E/2E mix) on virtual tabletop platforms since ~2008 - OpenRPG, then MapTool, now Roll20.

After all, every game had DM & players from one end of the US to the other (and a couple had Australian players as well)!

I highly recommend such game-play to everyone - even after the crisis is over.

In fact, I'm posting this while the current game is still in session (we are a few minutes past our normal midnight MST stop time).

Back