• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Space Combat

Ad Astra Games (http://www.adastragames.com) has a license to produce an Honor Harrington space combat game; we're adapting the Attack Vector: Tactical engine to it.

Hunter, is there any way I can get information on what you're doing with the space combat for the RPG side of things as an input variable?

For example, we're crunching numbers on game scales (3 stage MDMs are just sick...) and have a couple of candidate game scales in mind (with one being a very strong leader, at a tad over 1 Light Second per hex in tactical combat range, and 25 light seconds per hex (20 to the AU) for system scale.

I'd like to maintain consistency if doing so doesn't inconvenience either project...

I suspect that full collaboration, between two companies putting together products for different niches is, quite simply, more hazard than help.

However, sharing info (such as game scales, etc) would be useful.

Hunter, I still havn't heard from you on this. Interested?

Originally posted by AdAstraGames:
I suspect that full collaboration, between two companies putting together products for different niches is, quite simply, more hazard than help.

However, sharing info (such as game scales, etc) would be useful.

Hunter, I still havn't heard from you on this. Interested?
Yup. Sorry I missed this post. Email on its way to you.

Hunter

Back