• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Sword Worlds

Ben W Bell

SOC-14 1K
Peer of the Realm
Yay, GURPS Traveller Sword Worlds has gone to the printers. Should be an interesting read when it arrives. Looking forward to this one.

It's not just gone to the printers, it's shipping now. Expect it on your FLGS shelf soon. It's really good too.

Very cool news! I'm really looking forward to getting this in my hands. I've always liked the Sword Worlds, and wanted a write-up that did more than make fun of them.

As always, YMMV
John Hamill
jwdh71 (at) yahoo.com

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I was heavily involved in the playest and it's certainly a good serious look at them and their history.

Well, I got mine this morning at my FLGS, and it has impressed.
Well done to Paul Drye, Hans Ranke-Madsen, and Robert Prior.

*curses slow post from Austin, TX to Canada*

I hate the fact that people can get copies in stores on the other side of the planet, and yet it still takes two bloody weeks for a comp copy to get across a border on the same continent. Gah!

Glad you liked the book though. ;)

I should have added "and all those credited with contributions to the book".
The planetary details are particularly good

No worries, dude. The main authors are the ones that did most of the work, and they did an excellent job of it.

Back