• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 / 2320AD Moreaus

Greetings and salutations,

Another source for Moreau type characters may be Gamma World for the D20 system. I would check myself, but I am at work and do not have that book with me.

I used to do Play-by-mail. I am currently starting into a play-by-post game (shwi-isot) involving a secret society of time travelers in the early 19th century.
And also, of course, there are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gamebooks! Lots of moreau types there!

For various reasons I've been looking into Australian Cattle Dogs recently. They would make a fine moreau base species from what I can see here, and here.

Perhaps I need to have a secret Australian moreau program after all?
file_23.gif

Yeah, the tassie devils would be a nice touch ... but I've diverged from Swann's original novels by not having rabbit moreaus - if I did the I'd HAVE to have roos, if only to show them what a REAL nasty kick is. ;)

Of course, them being marsupials does rule them out. :(

Originally posted by Tom Mazanec:
The roo was in Chapter 14. His name was Nathan Oxford.
Nice, I'll have to make that a top-secret Aussie military project that the PCs 'stumble' across in the future.

My current plans for them involve Antarctica, lots of ice and snow, and DANGER.

Unfortunately the plan got derailed by a friend from the UK insisting that we play D&D and not T20 ... so the game is on hold while he's in the country.

Back