• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 Lite printed copies in UK

Takei

SOC-13
A question for Martin; any news on getting some printed copies of T20 Lite in the UK (and Europe) for those of us that don't want to spend the $15 p&p?
Back from GenCon UK a couple of weeks now and was just wondering as they never managed to appear there.

Originally posted by Takei:
A question for Martin; any news on getting some printed copies of T20 Lite in the UK (and Europe) for those of us that don't want to spend the $15 p&p?
Back from GenCon UK a couple of weeks now and was just wondering as they never managed to appear there.
They were there, I shot Mexal about two dozen of em. I just sent Martin a few for an event he has coming up next week.

I'd suggest contacting you local FLGS if you have one nearby and asking them to get in touch with us. We'll give them free to game stores to hand out to players. To the UK though the store would have to pay shipping.

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
They were there, I shot Mexal about two dozen of em. I just sent Martin a few for an event he has coming up next week.

I'd suggest contacting you local FLGS if you have one nearby and asking them to get in touch with us. We'll give them free to game stores to hand out to players. To the UK though the store would have to pay shipping.

Hunter[/QB]
I've contacted my FLGS in Gothenburg, Sweden and Southampton, England but no joy so far. Guess I'll chase them up again tomorrow.

Back