• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 Lite V2.0

Originally posted by Tom Schoene:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Boyett:
I notice a format problem with column headers of several tables (See the Duty Assignment table on Page 13 of 65). The problem is that some words are shifted to the wrong column. The Modern Armor table on 42 of 65 is another example.
file_28.gif
I found shifted headings in charts on pages 12, 18, 19, and 43. (All page numbers as marked on the page, not as counted by Adobe.)

In almost all these, it's because the first column in the table either has no heading or has one that takes up fewer lines than the later columns.
</font>[/QUOTE]That's the main problem I found. With the Duty Assignment table the middle line of column header is partially tabbed over too much.

Originally posted by Falkayn:

I like the new lite PDF, except that when I printed it double-sided the graphical borders ended up on the inside of my bindings, not the outside. Perhaps your graphic designer didn't take into account the page 2 image? I'd download (and print) it again if you could correct the problem.
I noticed exactly the same problem, but before I printed it. The way I got around it was to print page 1 (the cover) on its own page (on the color printer), then start double sided printing from page 2. Using this method the borders came out on the outside like they were supposed to.

But you are right, there should be a blank page on page 2 so the rest of the pages come out correctly.

* bump *

Originally posted by Reginald:

Okay, I'm lost again.

You once pointed out to me the Merchant's reenlistment DC in the first version. But in version 2.0, I can't find it except the character example for the Prior History rule.

Either you omitted it or I overlooked it. If the latter, then I need page reference.

* bump *

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Reginald:

Okay, I'm lost again.

You once pointed out to me the Merchant's reenlistment DC in the first version. But in version 2.0, I can't find it except the character example for the Prior History rule.

Either you omitted it or I overlooked it. If the latter, then I need page reference.
</font>[/QUOTE]It's rather well hidden on page 12! The bottom of the first column then onto the top of the second one describing Karse's re-enlistment roll of 7 beating the DC 4.

But shouldn't that little info also exist outside of the example text and somewhere in the Merchant class desription?

But shouldn't that little info also exist outside of the example text and somewhere in the Merchant class desription?
I think it should have appeared on page 9 under the "Game Rule Information" paragraph.

It left me wanting a lot more like the DC's of starship travel and what class weapons fall into like simple or martial. I preordered the main book so I'm just sitting by the door waiting for the post man

Mike

armor columns incorrect between V1 & v2 of T20 lite.

armor TL dx armor
rating check

jack 5 2 +8

I think the dx rating, and armorcheck columns were accidentally swapped V2. You need to fix that.

When is this due out in the stores?

Back