• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TAS Alien Encyclopedia and rare Digests on Ebay

Hi,

I'm selling some rare items on Ebay:

The Traveller's Aid Society Alien Encyclopedia
Rare, faux-leather bound hardcover with a collection of all 8 classic alien modules and more. Limited to 200, numbered, and signed by Marc Miller.
This copy is slightly damaged (scratch on cover) but offered for a fair price. If you' re looking for a (near) mint copy, I also have one for sale - please contact me for further informations.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SALE-The-Tra...pt=Rollenspiele_Tabletops&hash=item2c8d692a24

The Traveller's Digest Volumes 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

http://www.ebay.de/itm/The-Travelle...pt=Rollenspiele_Tabletops&hash=item2c8dbd7018

I will also offer some old DGP Modules in the next days.

Greetings from Germany,
Sir Dennis of Dawru, Baron of Renu

Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle! Are the TAS Digests really going for that much these days? I'm glad I bought them all back when they were going for cover price (but now I wish I'd have bought multiples!).

Couldn't resist that Aliens Encyclopedia!

I'm also watching the Digests, so although I've paid for the Encyclopedia, could you hold off on sending until after the Digests have finished, just in case I end up buying those as well?

Hi Mark,

Great! If you also buy the Digests, I'll give you a 5 EUR discount for buying multiple items!

I also have some Megatraveller DGP-Stuff not yet listed on ebay, including Journal 2+3, Aliens 1+2, World Builder's Book and Starship Operators Guide. If you're interested in them, please let me know.

Greetings, Dennis

I forgot to bid on the Digests! (D'oh... In my defence, I'm half-way through running a week-long PCs go anywhere they want Spinward Marches campaign, and it's taking up most of my brain!)

I would be interested in at least seeing how much you want for the other DGP stuff. if you want to message me privately, email me at mark@markpoles.org.uk .

Back