• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TRAVELLER MgT2E - FLIGHT OF THE VERMILLION STANCE (Saturdays 1700 MST)

Micah461

SOC-9
Platform: Discord & Roll20
Time: Saturdays 1700 5:00 PM (USA Mountain Time UTC-7) IN PROGRESS. 3 hour sessions average.
Openings: Lost 2 players to RL stuff.
Need 1-2 Players!!!
Misc:
Age 18+ All RP will be Text only on Discord. My rural bandwidth is dreadful and doing voice/video with multiple players crashes me. English Only.

Familiarity with Tupperbox and Token Stamp II will be a bonus but not necessary. There are detailed instructions how to set them up on my server.

Additional Information:
Calling all Active Duty Scouts! The Year is 1066 and the Vermillion Stance is on an exploration and contact mission far Spinward to The Beyond, Vanguard Reaches, Fulani, and further Sectors. Send me a DM if you want to join in! MJ

Attachments

• VermillionStance.png
    VermillionStance.png
    688.6 KB · Views: 2
Platform: Discord & Roll20
Time: Saturdays 1700 5:00 PM (USA Mountain Time UTC-7) IN PROGRESS. 3 hour sessions average.
Openings: Lost 2 players to RL stuff.
Need 1-2 Players!!!
Misc:
Age 18+ All RP will be Text only on Discord. My rural bandwidth is dreadful and doing voice/video with multiple players crashes me. English Only.

Familiarity with Tupperbox and Token Stamp II will be a bonus but not necessary. There are detailed instructions how to set them up on my server.

Additional Information:
Calling all Active Duty Scouts! The Year is 1066 and the Vermillion Stance is on an exploration and contact mission far Spinward to The Beyond, Vanguard Reaches, Fulani, and further Sectors. Send me a DM if you want to join in! MJ
All spots filled MJ

Back