• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller5 Private Access Forum Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter

Ancient - Absent Friend
We'll be opening a Traveller5 Private Access Forum here in a day or two for those who have preordered the T5 CDRom. If you have preordered you will shortly receive an email letting you know how you can go about accessing this new area.

Basically your CotI account email needs to match the email address you preordered T5 with. If it isn't already, go ahead and change it.

Once it's changed, go to the User CP drop down menu at the top of any forum page and click on the 'User Control Panel' link (it will have a black background). Once on your User Control Panel page, scroll down the page and on the left you should see a section of links under 'Miscellaneous'. Click on the link that says 'Group Memberships'. From there you can request to join the Traveller5 group.

Once we get the request, we'll do the original email verification and if they match you'll be added to the T5 group and have access to the private forum.

Do not use this thread for questions, comments, or anything other than a (very) brief message that you have your CotI account email set properly and need to gain access to the forum. If you have not preordered T5 you will not get access.

Ok, slight change. I'll update the original text.

Go to the User CP drop down menu at the top of any forum page and click on the 'User Control Panel' link (it will have a black background). Once on your User Control Panel page, scroll down the page and on the left you should see a section of links under 'Miscellaneous'. Click on the link that says 'Group Memberships'. From there you can request to join the Traveller5 group.

Once we get the request, we'll do the original email verification and if they match you'll be added to the T5 group and have access to the private forum.

Sorry for the slight confusion.

At this point, the first batch of people who followed Hunter's instructions have access.

A couple of people received private messages from me because their e-mails don't match up.

There are some posters here I have not received requests from... that means you should re-read Hunter's instructions ;)

Hi - I'm a preorder customer - just got your mail this morning. Was degordon3000 but must have registered with an old email address - now Scout3000.

David Gordon

Ok, let's put a hold on this.... A few posts above, Hunter changed the instructions...

Go to the User CP drop down menu at the top of any forum page and click on the 'User Control Panel' link (it will have a black background). Once on your User Control Panel page, scroll down the page and on the left you should see a section of links under 'Miscellaneous'. Click on the link that says 'Group Memberships'. From there you can request to join the Traveller5 group.

Please don't post in this thread that you have followed the instructions. :)

I do have one question I received my conformation e-mail via my private home address. But I received an e-mail from Mr. Miller to the address I have here. I have never recieved an e-mail for accessing any files to either address. But I have received my CT CD and the JTAS CD via mail. So I dunno which e-mail is accurate. If I cannot join due to not having the right e-mail address here send me a PM and I will add my home e-mail address here see if that helps thanks.

When I run into (twice so far) users whose e-mails don't match up, I send them a PM requesting the second e-mail...

When I process your request, if I have a problem, you'll get a PM.

However, it's 3 AM here in the US, so I'm going to sleep for a tad before adding more users in.

Sorry, but I'm :toast:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back