• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Travellercon/USA 2010

Hello everyone!

Well, we've picked ourselves up...brushed ourselves off...and launched right back into planning for Travellercon/USA 2010...so here is the info:

What: Travellercon/USA 2010
When: October 15, 16 & 17, 2010
Where: The Continental Inn
2285 Lincoln Hwy E
Lancaster, PA 17602-1189
(717) 299-0421 (http://www.continentalinn.com)

The Continental Inn is located on Route 30 in Lancaster, near the Lancaster Host Hotel. This year's room price also includes a complimentary breakfast buffet.

In addition to our normal role-play/miniature game schedule, we will also be hosting 3 vendors: John Brazer Enterprises (Sci-Fi literature including Mongoose Traveller), Star Mats Plus (Sci-fi miscellanea) and Travis Leichssenring (Sci-fi graphic artist).

Our schedule is up and we have a few more games "in the works". There's more information about the convention available at our website: www.travellercon-usa.com.

Participant Registration is NOW OPEN! :cool:

Hope you can join us this year! :)

Megan H.
Travellercon/USA "Helper Monkey"

We're very excited about going to TravellerCon. We've got something exciting planned to bring that we feel everyone will be interested in. We're not saying what it is yet but we think that it is perfect for TravellerCon.

I'd love to go, but October is a notoriously busy month for reenactors, with multiple conflicts every weekend. And what makes it even more difficult is that that weekend is also Son#2's birthday. I think I need a clone.

I'd love to go, but October is a notoriously busy month for reenactors, with multiple conflicts every weekend. And what makes it even more difficult is that that weekend is also Son#2's birthday. I think I need a clone.

HI!

We're reenactors too :)! Between other conventions and historical events, this was really the only "open" weekend during that time of the year. If you can't join us this year, hopefully you'll be able to join us next year (It'll be year #5 for the con and the 35th anniversary of Traveller)...

And if you find a way to clone yourself, please let me know...I'd love to have a clone too :)

:) Megan H.

Hi!

We were running into other conventions on the other weekends in October :(... I haven't heard of "Con on the Cob" before though! :eek:o:

:) Megan

It's in NE Ohio, not far from my in-laws' house. I was able to get my wife and oldest son to go last year, so I have high hopes for this year. There wasn't any Traveller there, though.

It's in NE Ohio, not far from my in-laws' house. I was able to get my wife and oldest son to go last year, so I have high hopes for this year. There wasn't any Traveller there, though.

No Traveller?! Then it can't be any fun! :p

Kidding :)

Hopefully you'll be able to join us another year then :)

:) Megan

HI!

We're reenactors too :)! Between other conventions and historical events, this was really the only "open" weekend during that time of the year. If you can't join us this year, hopefully you'll be able to join us next year (It'll be year #5 for the con and the 35th anniversary of Traveller)...
Yes, in fact Keith showed up at an event of mine last year, the pirate event at the Lockhouse museum in Havre de Grace. I've been meaning to ask him back again this year, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Funny thing, we have enough Traveller players at that event that we could get up a decent game after hours.

Traveller and Reenacting

Yes, in fact Keith showed up at an event of mine last year, the pirate event at the Lockhouse museum in Havre de Grace. I've been meaning to ask him back again this year, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Funny thing, we have enough Traveller players at that event that we could get up a decent game after hours.

Yeah! I was there too! It was a fun event (the guys really do love being able to run around and die :p)...

Let us know if you have it again in November (and what the dates are) ...we'd love to come!

Megan H.

Back