• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Vintage traveller items for sale

All in good condition, no pages missing, all inserts still present, no damage to covers other than scuff marks and some price stickers

FASA
Legend, Trail & Fate of the Sky Raiders
Action Aboard
Ordeal by Eshaar
Rescue on Galatea
Uragyad'n of the Seven Pillars (this one has a badly scuffed cover where price stickers had been removed)

Gamelords
Mountain, Desert & Undersea Environments
Ascent to Anekthor
Duneraiders
The Drenslaar Quest
Wanted: Adventurers (This is in mint condition)
Startown Liberty (This is in mint condition)
Lee's Guide to Interstellar Adventure

as with my last sale, I'm happy to mail anywhere in the world, insured & signed-for delivery, but buyer pays postage costs (I'm in the UK)

I'm going to be in the US in September (Phoenix AZ) and can post from there if people want to save money but wait for their books

Amazon sell all of these for between $5 and $30 except for the Sky raiders books ($75 each) and Eshaar ($150!)

So, I was going to put them up for sale on Amazon*, but I'd like to give players a chance to buy at a sensible price, rather than allow collectors or resellers to grab them - these are GAME books and should be PLAYED :cool:

So, here's how I'd like to do it, if you're interested in any of them, please QUOTE the latest post in this thread and put the price you want to pay

I'll leave this open for two weeks, sell what people want here, then Amazon the rest

Chris

*NOT eBay - their double commission for themselves & PayPal adds $3 to the price of even modestly priced items before we start!

OK, bid below :cool:
FASA
Action Aboard
Ordeal by Eshaar
Rescue on Galatea
Uragyad'n of the Seven Pillars (this one has a badly scuffed cover where price stickers had been removed)

Gamelords
Ascent to Anekthor
Duneraiders
The Drenslaar Quest
Wanted: Adventurers (This is in mint condition)
Startown Liberty (This is in mint condition)

Players first;I like it!

All in good condition, no pages missing, all inserts still present, no damage to covers other than scuff marks and some price stickers

FASA
Action Aboard
Ordeal by Eshaar
Rescue on Galatea

Gamelords
Ascent to Anekthor
Duneraiders
The Drenslaar Quest
Wanted: Adventurers (This is in mint condition) (10.00 USD - Burocrate)
Startown Liberty (This is in mint condition) (10.00 USD - Burocrate)

as with my last sale, I'm happy to mail anywhere in the world, insured & signed-for delivery, but buyer pays postage costs (I'm in the UK)

I'm going to be in the US in September (Phoenix AZ) and can post from there if people want to save money but wait for their books

Amazon sell all of these for between $5 and $30 except for the Sky raiders books ($75 each) and Eshaar ($150!)

So, I was going to put them up for sale on Amazon*, but I'd like to give players a chance to buy at a sensible price, rather than allow collectors or resellers to grab them - these are GAME books and should be PLAYED :cool:

So, here's how I'd like to do it, if you're interested in any of them, please QUOTE the latest post in this thread and put the price you want to pay

I'll leave this open for two weeks, sell what people want here, then Amazon the rest

Chris

*NOT eBay - their double commission for themselves & PayPal adds $3 to the price of even modestly priced items before we start!

I have been looking for a resaonable price for these for quite some time!

Sorry for the unpardonable delay with this
My dad has been very ill, and any thoughts of keeping up with anything other than work - hospital - sleep have gone out of the window for the moment

Back