• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Wanted: Solomani and Darrians

Dammit! I just got finished posting about this kinds stuff. Don't use this forum to swap, trade, sell or otherwise deal in bootleg stuff. If it keeps happening I'll just shut it down.

In this case you can get a copy of Darrians or any of the other CT Alien Modules from the new Classic Traveller Aliens Reprints! So you are effectively taking money out of the hands of the publisher (in this case Marc) by distributing xeroxed copies instead of going ahead and buying a copy of the reprints.

Liam I removed your post.

Nightshade, sorry to bust in on your search. As I mentioned, you can get copies of both Solomani and Darrians in the CT reprints Marc just released (plus all of the other ones).

file_28.gif

Hunter

Originally posted by Nightshade:
I'm looking for the Classic Traveller Solomani and Darrians books.
I have both of those books. (The real ones, Hunter, not copies.) I also have the Reprints, so they are now redundant.

What are you looking to pay for them? I am not that hot to sell them (they are thin and don't take up much space), and so will want a reasonable price on them.

Let me know.

Um, ok, whatever. Aliens 5-8 is not out yet is it?
I'm looking to complete my collection of the aliens modules regardless.

Daryen, I suppose I would be willing to pay $30 including shipping and handling for both modules. Is that fair enough?

Since you want to include the shipping, how about $35 for them?

My email is mjwest(at)caddocourt.com.

And while FFE has not yet release Alien Reprints 5-8 to distributors yet (like QLI), it is out and you can directly order it from the FFE website.

Back