• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What is four pounds and 15 ounces?

So when will it be in shops? That is the burning question.
I can't say why exactly, but I'm under the impression that Marc can't even begin to think about an answer to that question until the whole Kickstarter thing is done. For one thing, only then will he truly know how much money is left over for doing that. Another is that the ship date for the KS stuff keeps getting pushed back, so it seems he is dedicating all his energies to getting that done asap.

Also, if any of you good people who own a copy (or will soon) wish to make an unboxing video for YouTube I would appreciate it. Thanks
If I happen to get mine before one appears on the 'net, then I'd be happy to. I like doing that kind of stuff. Heck, might do it anyway. :D

So when will it be in shops? That is the burning question.

The answer to that was posted elsewhere, but as the first priority is to deliver the Kickstarter materials to the backers, I believe no announcement will be made about T5 availability until the backers have their copies.

Back