• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

1 person grav scooter

This was designed with the Cepheus vehicle design guide. I changed one thing in that I didn't use a full cockpit. I allocated 1.75 spaces for a bicycle like seat.
For a visual maybe think of a classic Vespa scooter.

1_grav_scooter.jpg

Not a bad take on the anti-grav scooter concept.

For design inspiration, there are a lot of weird and cool motorscooters out there.

Want Art Deco? Randy Grubb did several motorscooter and motorcycle art vehicles (Decopods). Site: https://randygrubb.com/
randy-grubb-and-his-decopod-bi-pod.jpg

Something a bit more contemporary? Suzuki Burgman 650:
V2LNH7GW6NFCLAYA7RGMMT5SAI.jpg

And of course anything by Vespa or Piaggio (BV350, Scarabeo)

Kymco had some odd looking ones.

And the early post-war European ones (Heinkel Tourist, for example, or the similar-looking Mitsubishi Silver Pigeon from Japan).

Japanese custom maxi-scooters (250cc and up...) can do a passable imitation of "alien vehicle" if needed.

Disclaimer: I own two Vespas (one running, one awaiting restoration) and two Suzuki scooters (both running). :)

And of course anything by Vespa or Piaggio (BV350, Scarabeo)

Kymco had some odd looking ones.

And the early post-war European ones (Heinkel Tourist, for example, or the similar-looking Mitsubishi Silver Pigeon from Japan).

Japanese custom maxi-scooters (250cc and up...) can do a passable imitation of "alien vehicle" if needed.

Disclaimer: I own two Vespas (one running, one awaiting restoration) and two Suzuki scooters (both running). :)

Something like this with a clear wind screen up to head height
vespa-98-is-the-beautiful-electric-modern-take-on-the-classic-scooter_2.jpg

Your description worked well. I was picturing a Vespa with its wheels turned parallel to the ground.

Yes! two circular pads front and back (the grav modules). That's it. Maybe Shawn D. could take the pic of the Electric Vespa I posted, put the windscreen on make those "wheels". :D

Back