• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

GURPS Traveller announcement

Imperiallines is an on-going magazine? Link?

Issues 06 and 07 are available from the Oneshelf PDF stores:

Imperiallines # 06
Imperiallines # 07

I highly recommend these issues. They are very good and very affordable . The out-of-print Traveller Chronicle magazine series is also very helpful. The later issues (after #04) have improved layout in my opinion.

Get the bundle:
The Traveller Chronicle 1-13

Mike Jackson's old fanzine, Third Imperium, is indexed online at

Third Imperium Fanzine: The Canadian Traveller Magazine, 1986-1988

Hope that helps. ;) :)

Last edited:
Interesting. I have some of the print books on Gurps and Gurps: Traveller.

I to would be interested in the CDs or DvDs.

Issues 06 and 07 are available from the Oneshelf PDF stores:

Which brings me to another query -- I have IL1, IL2, IL3/4. Apparently IL5 was never published (does anyone still have it hanging around)? Maybe an idea for another FFE CD ROM would be "The Unpublished Works." It could include IL5, some of the unpublished GURPS books (I remember reading that there were a few), some of the unpublished DGP books (when MWM final works things out with the DGP IP holder), Wrekt Enterprises, and several others.

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

Which brings me to another query -- I have IL1, IL2, IL3/4. Apparently IL5 was never published (does anyone still have it hanging around)? Maybe an idea for another FFE CD ROM would be "The Unpublished Works." It could include IL5, some of the unpublished GURPS books (I remember reading that there were a few), some of the unpublished DGP books (when MWM final works things out with the DGP IP holder), Wrekt Enterprises, and several others.

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

I should have said that IL1 and IL2 are included as PDF files on the MegaTraveller CDROM in the "Misc" directory.

I would like to see Don McKinney's "Classic Traveller Orientation Pack"in there somewhere, as well.

I'm curious if there has been any movement on offering the G:T stuff for sale. I know the team took a big hit with the loss of Don, and there is a lot of more pressing business to work on. I just wanted the powers that be know there is at least some interest out here.

I'm curious if there has been any movement on offering the G:T stuff for sale. I know the team took a big hit with the loss of Don, and there is a lot of more pressing business to work on. I just wanted the powers that be know there is at least some interest out here.

The CD will eventually hit. That's not severely impacted by Don; it's more a matter of simply getting all the needed files organized and the disks burned.

The one that's hardest hit is the Hero disk... because Marc wants/needs a Hero System 6 conversion... and HT books were for HSR5r. Note that HSR5-6 is the largest pile of changes in the history of the Hero System; the differences from 1st to 5thRevised are less than the differences from 5th to 6th. All the point totals for templates are now invalid.

It looks like Steve Jackson Games is selling the GURPS:Traveller product again in their Warehouse 23 store.

This is probably the easiest solution. And it never occurred to me. What better place to sell the G:T products than the GURPS store? The products carry the Far Futures name, so I assume the license itself has not been renewed.

Good job on finding a way to keep the product available. Just have to figure out the JTAS disk and you're done :)

It looks like Steve Jackson Games is selling the GURPS:Traveller product again in their Warehouse 23 store.

This is probably the easiest solution. And it never occurred to me. What better place to sell the G:T products than the GURPS store? The products carry the Far Futures name, so I assume the license itself has not been renewed.

Good job on finding a way to keep the product available. Just have to figure out the JTAS disk and you're done :)

Do you have a link? I know SJGames is allowed to sell off their printed copies and they have those for sale, just not any PDFs.

Ah, i was hoping for the "whole lotta books on a $40 CD" FFE model.

Ah, i was hoping for the "whole lotta books on a $40 CD" FFE model.

That would have been nice for people just getting into the GURPS books. But it does maximize value for both FFE and SJGames, and we wouldn't have any Traveller material if they don't get paid.

It sounds like the JTAS article and Hero system are going to be in the CD distribution model, from Aramis's posts.

Bundle of Holding is offering up what appears to be the entire GURPS Traveller line. Its at a great price and buying it helps a worthy charity. So now is your chance.

I would guess a CD would still be in the offing, but at a higher price than the Bundle, since the BoH is a limited time, special offer.

I wonder about the JTAS articles though. Is there any news on that front?

Well, I don't know when these hit the store, but FFE has 2 GURPS CDs now at the standard $35 each.

I can't say that they're complete. What's noticeably missing is G:ISW, I don't know what else.

Certainly a lot of stuff for sure, most of it, but seems odd ISW isn't there.

Back