• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

LFP/LFG, CT, Roll20, and / or Los Angeles

Baron

SOC-12
I'm fishing for players and a GM for old-school gaming on Roll20.net, including CT! Below is the ad I've been posting around. I've started to get some response on the Roll20 option, and I'm compiling a list of interested parties. Let me know if you're in!

I'm a grognard who started gaming in the 70s, now living on the West Side of Los Angeles. I'm looking to find old-school gamers for gaming, either in-person, and / or on Roll20. Here are the games I'm interested in:
- 2nd ed Chaosium Runequest in Glorantha
- Rogue Trader 1st ed FFG
- Warhammer Fantasy Role Playing 1st/2nd ed
- some version of Tekumel
- Call of Cthulhu, 1920's, WW1 or WW2, or Gaslight (NOT 7th edition)
- a Tolkien game of some kind, possibly BRP
- 1st ed AD&D (in Judges Guild's Wilderlands/City States, Mystara, Midkemia, Blackmoor, Lankhmar, Oriental Adventures, Spelljammer, the original Dragonlance series of modules, or Thieves World) or possibly ported to BRP Classic Fantasy or similar
- Classic Traveller (ie 3rd Imperium)
- Gamma World 1st or 2nd ed / Metamorphosis Alpha 1st ed
- Fading Suns 2nd ed
- Old editions of Stormbringer, Hawkmoon, Corum
- FASA Star Trek
- Warhammer Fantasy RP 1st or 2nd ed

For the in-person gaming:
Interested in G-rated gaming/socializing, a group that my teenaged gaming daughter can participate in. I used to play in a group where gamers brought spouses/partners & kids. We had dinner, then played. Those not interested in playing hung out in another room, maybe watched a movie and socialized. Kids crashed. Spouses didn't feel neglected. We got families interested in gaming, and had a nice night to socialize with new friends. But I moved away and haven't got a new group like this set up yet. So? Get in touch if you'd like to try and set up a group like this!

For Roll20 gaming:
I could play Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, but not starting until 9pm Pacific time.

Thanks!

Back