• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

General Looking for 28mm Starship Crew miniatures

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Baron
Hey, does anyone know of any 28mm Starship Crew miniatures? I'm just looking for cheap ones, but more expensive ones would be cool, if I can afford them.

Hey, does anyone know of any 28mm Starship Crew miniatures? I'm just looking for cheap ones, but more expensive ones would be cool, if I can afford them.
I have checked and not found any Traveller Miniatures. Does anyone have the files for 3D printing? Most of the files/images are for DnD or War Hammer.

2nd Dynasty did a set of 28mm Traveller miniatures with their recent Scout Ship campaign - I don't know if still available or not. I would suspect they do additional ones in 2023 with the planned Beowulf release.

I have checked and not found any Traveller Miniatures. Does anyone have the files for 3D printing? Most of the files/images are for DnD or War Hammer.
Because most of them are in 15 mm. Between GZG, RAFM and Darkest star pretty much got your bases covered.

Because most of them are in 15 mm. Between GZG, RAFM and Darkest star pretty much got your bases covered.
Ok, I have. been slowly painting up some 25/28mm figures from Ground Zero Games.

Below are the Spaceship Crew figures sans the VaccSuit with Laser.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpeg
    IMG_0215.jpeg
    826.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    585.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0218.jpeg
    IMG_0218.jpeg
    968.9 KB · Views: 8
Ok, I fell off the 15mm wagon this year.

A good source of a bunch of figures cheap-ish, look at the Stargrave plastics, they work out to about $1.50 per. I would post pictures but mine are still in the initial construction phase and the plastic is too dark to photograph well.

Back