• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Ordering from Far Future Enterprises

I have a question about ordering from FFE. On December 29, I received a mass email from CotI stating that instead of getting a CD with the Classic Traveller series on it from FFE, we could request a thumb drive in the order notes. When I went to order the product in thumb drive form, there was no notes section in the check out. I sent an email to FFE on January 15th asking my question and haven’t had a response. How do I notify FFE that I would rather have a thumb drive? Thank you.

You can copy all of the files from the CD onto your own thumb drive if you have one. I've copied the files from the Classic Traveller CD to my hard drive for faster/easier access. They're just PDF files.

That reminds me - I want to order the Mega Traveller CD one of these days.

I guess the point is, that I learned of the offering of the thumb drive via the mass email from CotI - however, when I went to order it in the manner that the email said, it wasn't possible. Then I tried to contact FFE and have received no response. Was the email from CotI incorrect, or did my email just go unanswered for some reason? Is FFE even still in business? I just want to order the product that was advertised.

Last edited:
Never got a response.

FWIW I've communicated with Marc 4 times via Email since Christmas and he's replied 3 times, one occasion I did have to follow up my prior email. All times he took the time to reply in reasonable detail or length... I've placed 4 orders with him over that time and one's arrived (in NZ) and others have all had notifications saying they have shipped.

Do you have the right contact/email? The 'gmail' one?

Back