• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

100 dton merchant (Golf Ball) deckplans

Originally posted by Sigg Oddra:
Who let that cat in here :mad:

Look what it's done on the floor :mad:
Guess who gets to clean it up :eek: :mad:

And which idiot left their bike in the cargo hold
file_23.gif
Cat?

http://www.projectrho.com/rocket/wood01.jpg

How come I hear a 50's voice over?
A wife must be a good disciplinarian with kids so they will not bother Dad when he comes in from work. Plus she must maintain a neat and well dress appearance. Etc
Is this Sue Richards after the first kid?

signless, Psion,
If you realy want the .fcw file drop me a note at pvernon2001@yahoo.com but there are a few strings attached.

1) I want a copy of any mods you make.

2) Since I used some Profantacy symbols in the deckplan, other than having CC2 you need to have SS3 as well. This second requirment is because Profantacy owns the rights to all of their symbols and wile they have no problems with their symbols appering in print (a book, jpg, png, etc) they do have a problem with them being given away. Which is what happens when a .fcw file is given to someone.

I'am sorry I am not keeping up on these lists but I only have access to them on the weekends (read Sundays).

^ Hey, that looks great! Very realistic design if your a purist. If you paint it black and white, you'll definitely please the Apollo/2001 fans.

<i>^ Hey, that looks great! Very realistic design if your a purist. If you paint it black and white, you'll definitely please the Apollo/2001 fans<i/>

Ya, I am a purist, my primary interest in traveller is making the classic traveller designs realistic (a maddening task, I assure you).

Eventual goal here is a 3D model you can walk through in MS Explorer. unfortunately the new software version horked up this feature, and I have yet to straighten them out.

Nice, it's interesting to see this "work in progress" progressing ;)

Keep up the good work (and keep posting the results please
)

^ 'That's no moon!'

LOL! Love that window, all I could think of is the poor, dejected TIE fighter pilot-cadet who has to fly this around waiting to get at the real thing!

All joking aside, excellent job!

I never thought of the similarity to the tie fighter canopy. Good catch! I tried some other window combinations, but in the end I decided it had to be round.

Cool, keep it up.

By the way when I was designing it other than the family ship I was thinking that a package express company might use these as well. So just what does the UPS/DHL/FEDX of the future look like?

So just what does the UPS/DHL/FEDX of the future look like?
small localized market, such as between louzy/efate, rhylanor/porozlo, and mora/fornice. anything else would be too expensive or excessively low-volume.

might make a good niche for an adventure team, relaying men and material between two or more up-and-coming companies on different planets before a major shipper moves in and locks up the new transportation market.

Back