• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2009 Traveller Calendar

Andrew Boulton

The Adminator
The Office of Calendar Compliance is proud to present the 2009 Traveller Calendar.

Featuring artwork by Andrew Boulton, Jesse DeGraff, Mark Hirst, Magmagmag, Thomas Peters, Wayne Peters, Dave Redington, and Zach Wolfe, it is available in both printed and PDF format.

All profits will be donated to the MS Society.

More information can be found at www.traveller3d.com/calendar/ and the Calendar can be ordered from http://stores.lulu.com/travcal.

00_cover-2009-small.jpg

So Andrew about this Lulu...

Andrew what's up with this Lulu, I mean I already hooked into the dreaded eBay and PayPal and now I need to sign up with another service?

I mean I want the Calenders (2007-8 PDFs and 2009 Print :D), but another service to sign up with makes me wonder...I mean there are limits to a Drooling Fan's, well droolinginess.

Working on it Andrew :) I was all ready to go for it a few nights ago, dropped it in my cart, and the default shipping came up as over US$100!!

I know it was probably something screwy but man that was a shocker. I found cheaper shipping but with our exchange rate it's borderline tough to justify. A while back when my Canuck Bucks were worth something it would have been easy.

I'm sure I'll still go for it, just need more time to wrestle that danged miser side of my mind into submission ;)

OK.

Dear Officer of Calender Compliance:

Having purchased Calenders for 2007 and 2008 as PDFs and a Print copy of 2009, I feel I should be marked as in Compliance with the Imperial Calender.

Yours,
Magnus.

Working on it Andrew :) I was all ready to go for it a few nights ago, dropped it in my cart, and the default shipping came up as over US$100!!

FT, this is because last week(?) Lulu suddenly, without announcement, introduced mega-expensive shipping rates to certain areas--most or all outside the US, IIRC.

Since then they apparently reversed themselves, and pared it down to a much more reasonable rate.

The Office of Calendar Compliance:

Your representatives were once again most convincing this year, you really need not send them all this way via such overpowered warships but I understand given my lateness of compliance again.

:)

Yeah, I broke down and snagged it, figure if I'm gonna watch the sun go around again the Traveller Calendar is a nice way to mark the days, and the charity angle is always good.

Thank you to all the contributing artists for their donation of talent and you Andrew for running the show.

So, what's the total stand at now? Or are you saving it for a grand announcement?

Understandable I guess, still a shame.

You know the Reinforced Company of FGMP-BD Imperial Marine Calendar Compliance Drop Troops and the Ghalalk class they rode in on are done here. They could be off persuading some other good citizen...

;)

The total is...a little disappointing, although it's only been a few weeks. Plus, there's the whole recession thing.
I got an email at my Spica address, asking about the 2009 calendar. I told the guy SP doesn't make it anymore..... :smirk: :devil:

....I also sent him a link to your Lulu storefront, Andrew ;) ....

I've ordered mine of course!

What....are you saying that other people don't????

Here's to the wonderful artwork of Andrew and Scarecrow!!

Back