• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller Calendar 2009 - Call For Submissions

Note: in order to avoid any potential problems arising from the new Mongoose TLAs, the Calendar will in future be published by the Office of Calendar Compliance.

That calls for an official seal:

OfficeofCalendarCompliance10.jpg

(though I'm sure you can do better than my quick cheat hack)

(far-trader pointedly looks the other way :smirk: )

I'd have done you a better one but my Mac is still on the operating table :)

Note: in order to avoid any potential problems arising from the new Mongoose TLAs, the Calendar will in future be published by the Office of Calendar Compliance.
Spica Publishing is proud to have been the original publisher of the Traveller calendar since its inception. The move away from SPL clarifies and ensures the status and position of the calendar as a charitable enterprise, as well as avoiding any licence issues that might possibly have arisen for SPL.

Andrew has done a brilliant job of pulling the calendar together and of making it one of the highlights of the Traveller year; long may it continue :)

is this still open or has it been finalised?

Andrew, I know I mentioned possibly doing a third pic. Do you need it or is it still an optional extra?

Wayne

I do have a couple of emergency backup pictures to plug any holes, so it's not like there will be a blank page or two, but it's never too late to submit something. Any that don't get used this time can always keep until next year.

Back