• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Originally posted by Jame:
7K+5! A round for the house, on me.
Mr Devlin, a minister from Hefry (without portfolio), looks up at this hue & cry, and fishes out a 10mm pistol cartridge, and sets it in Jame's waitress tip cup, finishes his guiness-cloned beer, and heads back out to see what the current committe in the Moot is doing..

Originally posted by Baron Saarthuran von Gushiddan:
How does the "lurker" factor figure into these musings, Lords?
Your excellency & lord of Venad, the factors of half of one percent--being the speakers of the COTI represent against the 99.5% Silent majority sir.

Mr. Devlin (Minister without portfolio) leaves the report on the Baron's desk & seat at the Moot, then retires to the gallery

Originally posted by Baron Saarthuran von Gushiddan:
How does the "lurker" factor figure into these musings, Lords?
Keep in mind that only some of the zero-posters are going to be lurkers - I'd suspect that most are people who just signed up, had a look around, and then never returned again.

And when examining one of the longer running polls, (I denote I voted today because I'd simply missed it), it has a sum of 152 votes...then, its been up since march 2005.

Back