• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

An older Scout - the Ross-class Scout (Printable Deckplans)

Removing the missile magazines was a terrible mistake. Missile bays are such a versatile weapon that have very long range, require no power to operate, and (with nuclear warheads) punch way above their weight. They need the negative of limited supply. That's the one big thing they should not have dropped with the revision.
The key limiting factor there is to 'charge' for the missiles and figure out what their usage rate is. Also, try assigning repulsors on a all incoming batteries from the same ship basis, and sand can cover ALL incoming laser and missile fire, but such a ship cannot use agility for accel or dodging.

I got it printed professionally as a booklet today. It looks great! They printed it in Adobe Acrobat which let them print all 4 pages as 1 double-sided on 11 x 17.

They also printed the deckplans out on 11 x 17, It wasn't 1" squares, but it looked good.

Attachments

• Ross class.jpg
    Ross class.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I got it printed professionally as a booklet today. It looks great! They printed it in Adobe Acrobat which let them print all 4 pages as 1 double-sided on 11 x 17.

They also printed the deckplans out on 11 x 17, It wasn't 1" squares, but it looked good.
Looks great! Not sure what’s required but you and Ian should look into making VTT compatible. With Ian’s excellent library of work there could be a whole collection of awesome deckplans suitable for online play.

does look good. this is one of the reasons I bought a printer that can print out 13x19" pages: so I can print maps and deck plans on bigger sheets. And I've printed tabloid-sized character sheets in the "large print" edition so I can read them at the table without my glasses. Love plopping some of my maps on the table, especially when I print them out on some parchment-style paper I have so they look old (those I generate in B&W line art).

does look good. this is one of the reasons I bought a printer that can print out 13x19" pages: so I can print maps and deck plans on bigger sheets. And I've printed tabloid-sized character sheets in the "large print" edition so I can read them at the table without my glasses. Love plopping some of my maps on the table, especially when I print them out on some parchment-style paper I have so they look old (those I generate in B&W line art).
What printer did you get?

What printer did you get?
an Epson Workforce 7710. It is a few years old & I don't print a whole lot, but works well enough for me. I've used cardstock to print the old Steve Jackson's cardboard minis as well as my Imperial IDs and things, so it handles a good variety of paper. Nice thing is my wife can print from her phone - sometimes a bit startled as I work and suddenly the printer is printing things. I'd have to research to see what is out there now but at the time it as about $250. Though a complete ink replacement (w/the extra large black ink) is about $70

Back