• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

ArmorMaker for iOS now available in the iTunes App Store

agorski

SOC-13
Admin Award
Here ya go. It might be later today before it shows up in the store.

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1126117901&mt=8

Following on the heels of my GunMaker app, this is very similar in operation. It uses the design sequence in T5 v5.09. Unfortunately, there are gaping holes in that set of rules, so I've made a bunch of assumptions to get this to work.

For those interested in the specifics, see my recent posts to the T5.09 Errata Thread.

Version 1.5 is out

Finally, a new update for your enjoyment!

New:
• Various minor changes corrected in the T5.10 core rules.
• Added a completed armor text export option.

Fixed:
• Making multiple selections on the basic items view before continuing to the next step now correctly assigns the Other option comment for the final selection.
• Removed suggested Quality and Ease of Use mods for Burden options which didn't get implemented in T5.10.
• Removed suggested Reliability and Ease of Use mods for Stage options which didn't get implemented in T5.10.
• Removed suggested Ultimate Stage option which didn't get implemented in T5.10.

Note:
• The suggested User options (derived from GunMaker) didn't get implemented in T5.10. This has been retained in this version and should be considered optional.

Traveller apps look best in black so version 1.6 is out:

New:
• Dark Mode support.

Fixed:
• Long Name and Ax labels now wrap instead of overflowing the text.

Back