• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T4 Only: Book 8 Pocket Empires Chapter 4 Economics

snrdg082102

SOC-14 1K
Howdy all,

T4 Book 8 Pocket Empires Chapter 4 Economics page 36 Infrastructure last paragraph last sentence:

However, the (Infrastructure) result cannot be greater than the Resources score nor the Tech Level score.

In the Infrastructure example the score is 11 or Code B, p. 36, the Resource Score is Code F which is equal to 15 and the world's TL is Code C or 12. Per the details and example the Infrastructure score is recorded as Code B in the Economic Extension Profile.

What happens if the Infrastructure score where 13 with the Resource score of 15 and Tech Level score of 12?

My guess is that the Infrastructure score would be limited to the lower of the two scores which would be 12 C.

Am I on the right track?

What happens if the Infrastructure score where 13 with the Resource score of 15 and Tech Level score of 12?

My guess is that the Infrastructure score would be limited to the lower of the two scores which would be 12 C.

Am I on the right track?

You're exactly right. The idea is that infrastructure is dependent upon sufficient resources, and a certain technology level for exploiting them.

Hello robject,

Originally Posted by snrdg082102

Am I on the right track?
You're exactly right. The idea is that infrastructure is dependent upon sufficient resources, and a certain technology level for exploiting them.

Thanks for confirming that I am on the right track. Looks like that section needs to have errata submitted to Donald McKinney.

Back